PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 Monday Night Football: Eagles vs Colts

lol

luck choked just like the colts previous QB!!!:D

foles is underrated.

Foles is turning into a very good quarterback in that system. Some of those passes that he rocketed over the middle last night had a very good amount of touch on them. That was an extremely good game. Always nice to watch the Colts go down in flames.

Luck is another guy who has been more hype than production. He is a good QB, but he is not an elite QB and I don't know if he ever will be. I think he is living off his predraft reputation than any of his production.

The funny thing is the Colts could be 2-0 right now if he didn't throw costly INTs.

So who are you all rooting for?

The Eagles, definitely. Getting a game up in the loss column on the Colts this early in the season could prove to be the difference in home field down the road.

Luck is another guy who has been more hype than production. He is a good QB, but he is not an elite QB and I don't know if he ever will be. I think he is living off his predraft reputation than any of his production.

The funny thing is the Colts could be 2-0 right now if he didn't throw costly INTs.

Indeed, especially since he spent four years in college. He is the same age as Cam Newton.

The Colts had better turn things around fast. If O'Brien can keep Fitzpicksix under control, the Texans could steal that division. Texans' next three games:

Giants
Bills
Cowboys

With the Colts playing the Ravens in 3 weeks, it's at least possible that a 5-0 Texans team could be facing a 2-3 Colts team week 6.

You are Bill Polianated...

giphy.gif

Listening to the mediots, Luck is the best QB to set foot on the field. Felger, especially, gets really hard talking about him.

Foles, meanwhile...I remember being really impressed by him when the Pats played the Eagles in the preseason last year. He shredded them. Of course, after the game we were treated to a chorus of Felger et al screaming about how 'if you can't stop a piece of garbage like Foles....'

It pays to actually watch the games, Mike.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back