PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchize is so bad even Gruden said something bad about him.

best post all night, my friend...we can now concentrate our fan interest solely on our Pats...the threat of the CL doomsday scenario has been averted .

I was taking care of my sick wife (playing video games) what happened in the Jets game that I deeply regret missing?

Titans punt from their EZ was shanked and Jets started at Titans 20 or so with about 47 seconds left in game. Sanchez fumbles shotgun snap and Titans recover and run out clock.

I'm still laughin :D

Literally crying I'm laughing so hard. :singing::singing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was taking care of my sick wife (playing video games) what happened in the Jets game that I deeply regret missing?

Sanchez threw 4 picks and fumbled the snap when they had the ball with a chance to win at the end.

Last edited:
diler and young destroying him right now.this is pure gold

i kept thinking how horrible Jake locker was, turns out he was the better qb tonight.

NEVER heard the post game guys kill a team like this. Literally laughing.

There's no excuse for Sanchez, yes there switching QB's up but that's why your supposed to perform better not worse.

I am GLUED to my TV on ESPN waiting, waiting, salivating for the Rex Ryan presser in a few minutes. :D

This should be gold ribbon stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Right now Dilfer and Young are ranting hilarious riffs. This stuff is epic comedy. They both sound like Chris Rock right now.

Last edited:
best post all night, my friend...we can now concentrate our fan interest solely on our Pats...the threat of the CL doomsday scenario has been averted .

Well we can still root for the Rats to win the next two games and ruin their draft.

Will we see McElroy starting now?

Last edited:
So, Wrecks storms off the field muttering profanely. But you know what? He has only HIMSELF to blame for this fiasco of a team. He has ZERO involvement in the offense. Why? Because he KNOWS NOTHING about how to manage quarterback play. Whenever there's a timeout with the Jets in possession, Wrecks is nowhere near Sparano and Li'l Marky on the sidelines. He doesn't even listen in. He's somewhere else, 20 yards away. :confused:

I am GLUED to my TV on ESPN waiting, waiting, salivating for the Rex Ryan presser in a few minutes. :D

This should be gold ribbon stuff!!!!!!!!!!

How can they keep Rex next year. Do they go after Josh? Josh and Tebow

For Rex- Have a snack !

oreo.jpg

ladies and gentleman your 2012 jests!!!

4 HORRIBLE picks and in a play fitting for the game, low snap fumble to end the game.

almost outdoes the butt fumble game

I wondered, at the start of this thread, how sancrap was going to top the Butt-fumblerooski-chez from Thanksgiving....I waited all night and...sure enough...I found out...shank punt...20 yard line...the chance to end all the sniping and mockery...and he delivers once again....50 turnovers for the Sanchize....wow

Dilfer and Young are just laughing for 1 minute before tearing the jets up

Here's Ryan:

He starts out looking beat and talking softly.

Wait for it.....wait for it.......

Last edited:
So, Wrecks storms off the field muttering profanely. But you know what? He has only HIMSELF to blame for this fiasco of a team. He has ZERO involvement in the offense. Why? Because he KNOWS NOTHING about how to manage quarterback play. Whenever there's a timeout with the Jets in possession, Wrecks is nowhere near Sparano and Li'l Marky on the sidelines. He doesn't even listen in. He's somewhere else, 20 yards away. :confused:

he's been delusional since day one...plus he's a total sham of a head coach...joke of the decade...they SHOULD fire him right now...this very minute.

"Spit ball offense" -Dilfer.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back