PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Flag Football. Hochuli assigned to NE/Bal

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a football fan, I would have benched his ass. As a fan of weirdos in our culture, that is hilarious. He is really out of his mind.
He should be in the hall over Marvin Harrison. Marvin went Danny Phantom in the playoffs, as much of a pain TO was he at least was big time at the biggest stage.

Do business as it's being done and throw some jump balls of your own.

Newly acquired Sox ace Chris Sale quickly accumulated to Boston becoming a rabid fan of the local teams.

Prior to the Monday night game he became convinced that the NFL referees were just another arm of the corrupt NY front office and would ensure a Patriots loss on Monday night.

Wanting to wrestle the Patriots fan of the year award from NEM he snuck into the referee’s locker room and cut their uniforms to shreds. Sale marveled at the tattered ruins of uniforms before him and knew that their was no way for the referees to take the field that night.

Unfortunately for the Patriots, Sales, and the innocent viewing children...Hochuli loved the new look.

Great, now the game is going to last 7 hours instead of the usual 3.

how low does the temperature have to be before Ed puts on a jacket? I'm betting 35 degrees

Hochuli is bad but as long as it's not Corrente or Boger.

I guess its only fair to post here great Reiss' info about the reality of the topic:

Arguably the NFL’s most recognizable referee, Ed Hochuli, has been assigned Monday night’s Patriots-Ravens game. While Hochuli’s sometimes verbose penalty announcements spark thoughts that his crew throws more penalty flags than the norm, that isn’t the case, at least not this year. Hochuli’s crew is averaging 15.3 penalties per game this year, according to data compiled by ESPN’s Kevin Seifert, while the league average per crew is 16.34. Only six of the league’s other 16 crews are averaging fewer penalties per game than Hochuli’s crew.
_

Let's hope he sticks to his average on Monday.

Still .. unless the NFL & NFL Referees Association cut that number closer to 10 .. the viewing experience & ratings will not improve.

(the most annoying flags to me are on the return game .. every other return goes back without clear interference or influence on the outcome of the play; they are pretty much killing one of the most exciting plays and diminishing the role of ST .. which I don't think is in the long-term interest of the game. Why the NFL is at war on the return game is beyond me .. (the most severe concussion injuries happen on all other plays))

If anyone has access to Hochuli, I'll give you the stuff I just bought for my colonoscopy if you can spike his water with it

I'd love to see Hichuli all pumped up and about to announce a penalty when it kicks in! :D

If anyone has access to Hochuli, I'll give you the stuff I just bought for my colonoscopy if you can spike his water with it

I'd love to see Hichuli all pumped up and about to announce a penalty when it kicks in! :D

That stuff is lethal. You almost need seat belts on your toilet.

I do hope he finds time between flexing and his long winded and needless explanations to watch the game taking place and call it correctly.
Imagine Ed explaining DefameGate from the league's point of view...

...using his hands, pointing and gesticulating for emphasis...

...him standing out there, through sun, wind, rain, snow...it might be a two-dvd set

th
th
th

On a side note, clearly Tank McNamara's Robert the Referee would not qualify to be in the NFL today...

Common sense is the least common among the senses.

-Mark Twain

If Pats lose it'll be because the Ravens made more plays than them. Refs are part of the game sometimes you get the calls sometimes you don't I haven't seen a game this season that makes me think "Patriots are getting screwed". Should be a good game
OK, I know exactly the games you missed...

From the Hochuli literary soliloquy last night: "However..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back