PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Flag Football. Hochuli assigned to NE/Bal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump Ball Joe and Flag man Hoch both goes together. Can't wait to see Hoch flex his Guns everytime he throws a flag.:rolleyes:

This game has all the makings for a classic now.

tumblr_mzvf69UzMK1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

Even though there was supposed to be a rules change designed to not punish DB's for intentionally underthrown balls, I've seen no such evidence that it's actually being enforced. So, given this, I expect a LOT of underthrown deep balls from Flacco Monday night.

I do hope he finds time between flexing and his long winded and needless explanations to watch the game taking place and call it correctly.

I'm glad I'm off next tuesday, this game will go on at least an extra 30 minutes now :D

If Pats lose it'll be because the Ravens made more plays than them. Refs are part of the game sometimes you get the calls sometimes you don't I haven't seen a game this season that makes me think "Patriots are getting screwed". Should be a good game

This game has all the makings for a classic now.

tumblr_mzvf69UzMK1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

As a football fan, I would have benched his ass. As a fan of weirdos in our culture, that is hilarious. He is really out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back