PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mom! Make him stop! He's using the same play over and over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mom! Make him stop! He's using the same play over and over agin!

What kind of self-respecting 'professional" athlete complains about such a thing? Now, I just may have heard it all.

Wait, what?

1292625104004.png

Dolphins Players Felt 'Disrespected' by the Patriots Running Down Their Throats Durin

Dolphins Players Felt 'Disrespected' by the Patriots Running Down Their Throats During Win
By: Ian Logue

Heading into the final minutes of the Patriots 23-16 win over the Dolphins apparently the Miami players felt disrespected by how they closed out the game....

Re: Dolphins Players Felt 'Disrespected' by the Patriots Running Down Their Throats D

I think this confirms what whiny fanbases and pundits have been crying about for the last 12 years: if the Patriots win, they are disrespectful and arrogant. If they lose, they're front runners with no killer instinct.

Re: Dolphins Players Felt 'Disrespected' by the Patriots Running Down Their Throats D

Surprised editor didn't catch the bolded part.

With the Patriots’ lead cut to just seven points midway through the fourth quarter of last week’s win, Tom Brady and the offense took over at the Miami 20-yard line and drove 77 yards...

Also, I wonder if the Dolphins guys quoted meant more what the second guy said, i.e., it was really on them to stop the run game rather than that the Patriots were disrespecting their defense. Hard to believe someone could say something as stupid as what McDaniel supposedly said.

wut. I can't even comprehend this... “It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful."

He simply meant that the Dolphins as a professional Football team disrespected themselves by knowing a certain play was coming but yet they were constantly unable to stop it. Nothing wrong with feeling that way

cry-baby.jpg

He simply meant that the Dolphins as a professional Football team disrespected themselves by knowing a certain play was coming but yet they were constantly unable to stop it. Nothing wrong with feeling that way

Maybe. But there's a big difference between "we should be ashamed of ourselves" and "they disrespected us".

Re: Pats disrespectful of Miami. Here we go again!

what else is new..a team the pats beat *****ing and complaining... who would have thought :rolleyes:

Didnt they sack Brady multiple times that game, By his logic the Dolphins should have stopped blitzing after the first sack

Still waiting for the PunchLine...:eek:

My buddy, Sarlacc, doing his Tony McDaniel Impersonation:

Sarlacc-Pit.jpg

I honestly thought this was a joke article. I cannot believe this guy was serious when he said that.

"We're Running The Same...Play!!"

1_a14.jpg

*defensive huddle*
Phin player 1: I think they might run it up the middle
Phin Player 2: Nah, they did that last time, it's probably a pass

*pats run it up the middle*

*defensive huddle*
Phin player 3: Damn, they ran it up the middle again. This time it's bound to be a pass

Like others have said, I kept skimming the post for the words "the onion", but nope...that's funny as hell right there

Re: Pats disrespectful of Miami. Here we go again!

It was disrespectful, they should have passed and tried to put up 2-3 more touchdowns on them in the 4th qutr. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back