PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClosingTime

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Doesn't this site have moderators? Two highly offensive threads that have nothing to do with football and have been alllowed to go on for quite some time.
Get on the ball already. To borrow a line from Mr. Pink: "The words too busy shouldn't be in a (moderator's) vocabulary."

Was it Mr Pink or Mr Yellow...or Mr Black??? Yes..threads should be moved..football HERE!!

ClosingTime said:
Doesn't this site have moderators? Two highly offensive threads that have nothing to do with football and have been alllowed to go on for quite some time.
Get on the ball already. To borrow a line from Mr. Pink: "The words too busy shouldn't be in a (moderator's) vocabulary."

Which two are you talking about?

Was it the one that said that the Steelers really deserved to win the SB last year?

ClosingTime said:
......"

I agree .... there was a time only good Football stuff was here.
Now it seems bashing political figures and sex in the city stuff
is allowed .... IMO .... this stuff should be in general Forum ... people don't even
use OT anymore ... if they did it seems like 50% of the threads would be tagged.

Last edited:
Use the inverted yield sign with the exclamation point in the top right corner to report bad posts/threads. It sends an email to Ian and he quickly removes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that we're in the dead period, things have remained reasonably on topic IMO. There's not much to talk about, unfortunately.

BelichickFan said:
Given that we're in the dead period, things have remained reasonably on topic IMO. There's not much to talk about, unfortunately.

THis is the problem, what football topics are there. We have behun talking about random things like the 10 greatest RB of all time and what not. Non football talk is bound to come.

Last edited:
My ignore feature's been working just fine on troll's like ClosingTime. Except when he's quoted. Rather amusing that he questions the mods on our board during this down time!

NO more ignore feature needed. DARTH BRADY IS BANNED!

Hey, this thread isn't about football. Where's all the MODS when we need them? :singing:

LOL

Good lord. When things blow up in here it happens at the only night that I wasn't around to check my e-mail.

Thank you for all of the people who use the alert feature. I have found all the threads and removed the offensive poster, who this time will not be back.

Ian

ClosingTime said:

PatsChick87 said:
My ignore feature's been working just fine on troll's like ClosingTime. Except when he's quoted. Rather amusing that he questions the mods on our board during this down time!
You can ignore me if you want, that's your perogative, but I have never crossed the line here and don't respond to the insults and taunts occasionally directed toward me.

BelichickFan said:

That is not entirely accurate. There have been Football threads but
only a post or two but some non-football threads draw tons of respones.
That fine ... just it should be on the other Forums provided .... talk politics on
the forum for politics .... talk sex and city stuff on general form and if there
are only a few post here about football stuff ... so be it. IMO.

Ian said:
Good lord. When things blow up in here it happens at the only night that I wasn't around to check my e-mail.

Thank you for all of the people who use the alert feature. I have found all the threads and removed the offensive poster, who this time will not be back.

Ian
Yea Iam throwing down the IP Ban. :rocker:

:singing:

Thanks for responding to my PM too.

Sorry Ian. You do a good job of keeping this place clean. I just have a low threshold for racial slurs and hate talk.
Cheers

Dang! Something exciting happened and I missed it!

That's it, no more blinking for me.

ClosingTime said:
Sorry Ian. You do a good job of keeping this place clean. I just have a low threshold for racial slurs and hate talk.
Cheers

Agreed. That nonsense was over the top and unacceptable.

Ian

Lloyd_Christmas said:
Dang! Something exciting happened and I missed it!

That's it, no more blinking for me.

better yet, something happened and NEM had nothing to do with it

JR4 said:
I agree .... there was a time only good Football stuff was here.
Now it seems bashing political figures and sex in the city stuff
is allowed .... IMO .... this stuff should be in general Forum ... people don't even
use OT anymore ... if they did it seems like 50% of the threads would be tagged.

You can agree all you want,. but you'd be wrong. I still see plenty of people using OT to mark off-topic.

How about dealing with reality and not blowing the situation totally out of proportion? Makes everyone's lives better.

I do this thing where I read the topic of a thread. If it doesn't interest me, I move on. If the posts in a thread don't interest me, again, I move on. The mods do a really good job on here and are good at letting people know when something isn't acceptable. I've been guilty of it myself. I apologised and we all moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back