PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Mod edit] Self Righteous Hypocrite: Cris Carter's advice to NFL rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely he'll be on and won't say a damn thing about it. Slight possibility he issues another hollow apology at the start of it. He apologized on Twitter, that's good enough for BSPN. If you notice, the anger on Twitter has calmed down already. It's a non issue as far as the NFL and its puppet station BSPN is concerned.

aaaw, c'mon you guys...didn't you see CC start crying later on in that clip and Sapp tell him to man up? This is the way you REALLY do it...pure raw emotion and man crying. The only way you can teach these young men. Carter's right, Brady is an emotionless LIAR because Carter's from the projects and "you see, we know man...we just KNOW...and that's why Brady hides behind his wife and kids yo, because he's too much of a liar and cheater to go out at night with his boys and make sure he got a fall guy!"

Beyond the valley of the morons...

I haven't read all through this thread but can someone tell me why espn won't fire this guy? I would assume this is enough to finally get rid of him

This **** again?

Most likely he'll be on and won't say a damn thing about it. Slight possibility he issues another hollow apology at the start of it. He apologized on Twitter, that's good enough for BSPN. If you notice, the anger on Twitter has calmed down already. It's a non issue as far as the NFL and its puppet station BSPN is concerned.

let's be fair to ESPN. i know they have bad reps, but they do fire people ALOT. you can't even count how many people they fired in past 10 years. so right now i think ESPN is waging their options. to suspend CC or fire CC.

i would say CC will get a suspsension.

Birds of a feather

I get that but people get fired in the media all the time for saying stupid stuff. Why is he protected? It also annoys me that schefter and both mikes won't criticize this guy. I understand not condemning your own company but espn has already apologized so anyone should be able to criticize him. I don't know why people stand up for this guy in particular

NFL - aiding and abetting felons while insuring integrity of game through proper ball inflation and strict enforcement of illegal game sock penalties.

It gets better.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rter-fall-guy-comment-be-kept-off-the-record/

Basically the NFL specifically requested that comment be kept off the record in the MMQB article after they heard it. Apparently it's an unusual request after the fact. Author decided to do it anyhow.

Interesting journalistic ethics issue for SI's MMQB.
Even more interesting is the NFL's Keystone Cops level of incompetence in posting the video of the event they asked MMQB not to include in their article. Can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
Well, I guess that means they knew about it. :eek:
They were "generally aware" and they invited him back this year.....to speak again...
What's this year's topic, how to launder money????

http://www.raiders.com/news/article...sibility/d4671235-8839-459b-853d-f3e1f9e22988
>>>Presenters include former NFL players PHILLIP BUCHANON, CRIS CARTER, WARRICK DUNN, EDDIE GEORGE, DONTE STALLWORTH, SAMMIE STROUGHTER and ROSS TUCKER. They will be joined by current players including Cardinals wide receiver LARRY FITZGERALD, Ravens running back JUSTIN FORSETT, Jets wide receiver BRANDON MARSHALL, Eagles wide receiver JORDAN MATTHEWS and Colts safety MIKE ADAMS.<<<<

How is this guy still employed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes