1a) REvis CB
1b) Spencer OLB
3. Higgins WR UTEP
4a. Piscatelli S Oregon
4s. Waters LB Clemson
5s. Laurent Robinson WR Illinois State
6. Dwayne Wright RB Fresno State
7. Kevin Payne Louisiana Monroe

They could maybe trade down from 1b and still get spencer. Then with the extra pick, pick up Bradley of Nebraska or CB Davis of NC State.

Revis might be there at #24. Wright of UNLV might be ahead of him, as are Hall and possibly the Arkansas CB.

Here's one:

1a) REvis CB
1b) Spencer OLB
3. Higgins WR UTEP
4a. Piscatelli S Oregon
4s. Waters LB Clemson
5s. Laurent Robinson WR Illinois State
6. Dwayne Wright RB Fresno State
7. Kevin Payne Louisiana Monroe

They could maybe trade down from 1b and still get spencer. Then with the extra pick, pick up Bradley of Nebraska or CB Davis of NC State.

Revis might be there at #24. Wright of UNLV might be ahead of him, as are Hall and possibly the Arkansas CB.

I like this mock. Hopefully some of the better DB's are available at #24, but I like Reivis. I like Robinson, was very impressed by him during one of the college allstar games, and I think Dwayne Wright would be a nice goal line power back. Always liked Piscatelli too. Like Higgins, but wouldn't mind an OLineman in that spot. That would be one well-rounded draft.

If Revis ran a legit 4.38 then Buffalo would be foolish to pass on him way before we pick.

If Revis ran a legit 4.38 then Buffalo would be foolish to pass on him way before we pick.

Yeah, he seems headed higher.

But a lot of mocks have Buffalo getting Adrian Peterson, so they might not be the ones to snag him.

Or Patrick Willis. The Bills have a lot of holes everywhere on their roster, except (cough, cough) OL.

I'll take that mock. I only want to know who did the mock and if I can view it. Was a fan of Wright from Fresno, but not so much now. I think he is a waste of a pick. Too slow, too injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down