PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mo Lewis Rocks - A PFT special for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny!

LOL. That's the only reason Drew got the first one anyway. :D

I like these too:

2. Colts (1-0): The official prize for the team that wins the "Manning Bowl" was a free ticket to the Super Bowl, because that's the only way either team is gonna get there.

12. Dolphins (0-1): Little Debbie could throw a red hankie with more force than the Nicktator.

13. Seahawks (1-0): Is Deion Branch the final piece of the puzzle? Only if he's going to play left guard.

23. Chiefs (0-1): Coach Herm Edwards is asking Willie Roaf to come out of retirement. To play quarterback.

27. Titans (0-1): Don't worry, Jeff, you only have to put up with this crap 15 more times.

29. Bills (0-1): When "We only lost by two points!" is the rallying cry for Western New York, you know that it's gonna be a long year.

What is it with Herm and QB's??? Good thing he convinced Peterson to spend a few hundred K more on a shut down corner when the smart money was predicting it was the offense that was going to suffer under Herm.

Givens and Branch should have a little reunion once the season is over and watch the playoffs together - while recounting each others bonus money.

1. Steelers (1-0): To replace the Bus, the team went out and got a Dump Truck. (Thanks to the reader who suggested this perfectly appropriate nickname for Najeh Davenport.)

not sure if u guys remember but he defacated in a girls closet at umiami

patsfan55 said:
not sure if u guys remember but he defacated in a girls closet at umiami

I have no idea what you mean. (Didn't make this .gif, by the way)

Attachments

• Najeh.gif
    Najeh.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Davenport literally got caught with his pants down in college. He, as a prank thought it would be a good idea to take a dump in a girl's closet. He got caught in the act.

smg93 said:
Davenport literally got caught with his pants down in college. He, as a prank thought it would be a good idea to take a dump in a girl's closet. He got caught in the act.

He wasn't in college...it was I think during his second year in the NFL. "The Dump Truck" is hysterical.

dryheat44 said:
He wasn't in college...it was I think during his second year in the NFL. "The Dump Truck" is hysterical.

"Crap", that's even worse! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back