PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF's gonna be Brady's welcome back "party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Bradys going to kick buffalo ass up and down the field, just like old times.

Yeah! Well where is he? I haven't heard he's even around. What kind of shape will he be in?

Follow this stuff closely, do you?
He's been working out in Foxboro more on than off for months. Have you been out of the country, as well?

hehe, yeah - I heard he's bumming around South Africa, lol.

I heard it was his turn to hide the Rams Walkthrough tape and he was staying home to guard it. :banned:

I heard it was his turn to hide the Rams Walkthrough tape and he was staying home to guard it. :banned:

LOL TFF

A classic line. I need to use it to provoke other fans. Nice job.

Is it going to become a circus sideshow, that is my question.

Who's Tom Brady?

He's bumming around as a homeless guy in San Diego with a hobo beard, drinking warm milk all day. Surprised you hadn't heard.

just for all the bills fans that were happy to see him hurt....i hope he throws 7 tds and has over 400 yards in a 56-0 beat down.

He's bumming around as a homeless guy in San Diego with a hobo beard, drinking warm milk all day. Surprised you hadn't heard.

Milk was a bad choice!

just for all the bills fans that were happy to see him hurt....i hope he throws 7 tds and has over 400 yards in a 56-0 beat down.

I pretty much want to see a massacre as well. Two pluses here: 1. We start the season 1-0 and send a division rival to 0-1 in embarassing fashion. 2. We kick start the T.O. drama early in the season.

Yeah! Well where is he? I haven't heard he's even around. What kind of shape will he be in?

last i heard, he was south of the border shooting at photographers, and marrying an ugly chick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes