PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Who do we want to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens... they are for sure they are more beatable than Denver

Put me down as another Bronco hater. 947 to 3 wouldn't slake my thirst for Donkey blood.

Reactions: jct
Baltimore definitely, though Plummer's crappy play is making me sick (he looked ok against US!). Too bad we couldn't get those rain showers during our game.

sdaniels7114 said:
Put me down as another Bronco hater. 947 to 3 wouldn't slake my thirst for Donkey blood.
I agree and Love your Post.......

Totally predictable, Denver goes up 6-3, Baltimore turns it over. Whether its Boller or McNair, the Ravens are classic 6-3 losers. Way to give one away Baltimore.

Another cheap win for the Broncs. Sickening.

The Pats still the only team to score a TD on the Donkeys.

Aggressive playcalling. That's what Shanahan uses against us and did it to Baltimore. Everybody expected the run and he passes. TD Broncos, Ravens look stupid.

Scratch Baltimore from the list of 'teams I might be worried about come playoff time'.

Shanahan wins because he is a fantastic game planner and play caller on offense. On defense he relies on superior talent and speed. On offense he simply outsmarts the opposition. If Shanahan had Brady, Watson, Maroney, Dillon, Mankins, Graham, Gabriel and Faulk, he would score 30 points a game with his eyes closed.

Given the Broncos play Oakland Sunday night they'll be ahead of us in the AFC standings by Monday morning. Thanks Ravens. Now we actually have to root for the Colts in a few weeks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back