PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Week One Double Header

I will be watching the chargers vs cardinals game. I am pulling for Philip Rivers to help lead his team to victory, but will be an uphill battle against that Cardinals defense.

Last edited:
Where the heck this this thread come from? I could have sworn I look for a MNF thread and there wasn't one. Twilight zone.... or maybe just beer:confused:

It is so amazing that that mess of a team beats us twice in a SB. Living at the jersey shore is really delusional hearing " But Eli beat Brady twice". Damn, why BB?

After today's firestorm I think you should begin to believe everything I've been saying about this vicious corporate criminal Goodell. That 2007 game was a sham orchestrated by Goodell and the entire sighted world knows it.

Where the heck this this thread come from? I could have sworn I look for a MNF thread and there wasn't one. Twilight zone.... or maybe just beer:confused:
Hey my friend, I presume the mods merged your thread into the current thread Week one Double Header.

Last edited:
will be watching some of second game...waiting until NHL 15 comes out for PS4 at midnight for a few games

So how was that Liuget hit on Palmer not a penalty like they called on both Jones and Hightower in the Pats game?

I don't understand you, NFL referees.

After today's firestorm I think you should begin to believe everything I've been saying about this vicious corporate criminal Goodell. That 2007 game was a sham orchestrated by Goodell and the entire sighted world knows it.
You know Joe, for the longest time, I thought people who said that were just bitter fans who were whining about losing. But the last few years have really swayed my way of thinking. It's really sad that such a great game can be manipulated like that.

Yep... Whoever gave the go ahead for the challenge will get an earful

You know Joe, for the longest time, I thought people who said that were just bitter fans who were whining about losing. But the last few years have really swayed my way of thinking. It's really sad that such a great game can be manipulated like that.

2009 season was definitely fixed for the saints to win it...at least the NFCCG was.

So how was that Liuget hit on Palmer not a penalty like they called on both Jones and Hightower in the Pats game?

I don't understand you, NFL referees.

nfl a joke

Adrian Foster? Never heard of 'em

2009 season was definitely fixed for the saints to win it...at least the NFCCG was.

I felt terrible for Kurt Warner and Brett Favre in that NFL playoffs. Even back then I said the refs were letting NO's defense just hit Warner and Favre in terrible ways and way after the whistle. Fast forward to the bounty scandal and it was all so obvious.

Woody!!! Man I miss our good players of yore. Darned cap:mad:

lions are going to be good...pack..bears....man scheudle is tougher than i thought...denver ect

watching the SD v. AZ game. Berman and Dilfer are really calling a good game. Berman's act can get a little old on the weekly pregame show, but he is really doing a good job calling this game. I am also suprised by Dilfer...excellent color guy similar to Aikman. surprised and pleased, good job

these two in the booth should pay attention to the game and talk about other stuff later...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back