PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as this new crew ends the over zealous ball washing that McGuire and Theisman endlessly over did, I'll be happy. The fact that Tony K was not afraid to be critical of certain players' suckitudes is a major step forward. I always felt that the ESPN announcers were handed talking points by the NFL and had to stick to the script. Now that ESPN has acquired this new long term gig, hopefully they will be secure enough to just be honest.(Unfortunately, we are talking about the same organization that maintains a working relationship with their resident crackhead/analyst).

Hoodie said:
I'm really surprised by all the positive comments. I thought they were terrible. Particularly Kornheiser and Theissman. Their fake arguing was annoying like their agrument over Joe Gibbs. The "Ask Tony" segments were stupid. Kornheiser is Dennis Miller Part Duex. And Theissman has always provided inane and obvious commentary. Isn't anyone else bothered by the fact that it's basically a Redskin booth? How about some neutrality?

The one positive thing was that MacGuire wasn't there to scream, "WATCH THIS! WATCH THIS!"

I agree...at best they bored me...at worst I finally turned it off. The score tracker is in a stupid location. Also, what the hell is with the Hank Williams Jr and Little Richard Orchestra? It's time to move on from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes