PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF Saints- 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh...I remember when the Pats used to make comebacks like that...

sigh...I remember when the Pats used to make comebacks like that...

Well don't get to comfy. We have a serious problem that is not going to show up in the media. Brees cant complete the long ball, and the offense is covering for him. Brees has a problem. Normally this game would be over 17-0. We have a serious problem. Normally we would never get that close of a game, the defense is saving the saints.

we got lucky 2x

Last edited:
When you have a team that gives up 417 points to the other team and still wins the game you know you have a special team that still wins when they should lose

The Saints look real good to get back to the SB,albeit it's only 2 weeks in

Well don't get to comfy. We have a serious problem that is not going to show up in the media. Brees cant complete the long ball, and the offense is covering for him. Brees has a problem. Normally this game would be over 17-0. We have a serious problem. Normally we would never get that close of a game, the defense is saving the saints.

we got lucky 2x
I'd like to have your serious problem... 2-0 and going across the country and smacking a very good defense right in the mouth.

pherein it's OK for you to talk your team up. You're the yard stick and deservedly so. Remember that no team is perfect and they're all fallible.

I hope that the Patriots can recapture some of what they had before and what the Saints now have.

Last edited:

we got lucky 2x

i noticed that...but brees cant be a machine ALL the time....its not like hes playing the NE defense every week if you know what i mean ;)

we got lucky 2x

as bb says...win/loss records dont matter ..every team has good players so its hard to win. iam surprised that 6 months after the SB win you are saying "brees has a problem". he is fine. did you see the throw he made to colston to set up the FG ?
dont take cue from our brady bashing/trade brady posts...
sometimes these games happen...take it for what it is.

The screen passes, the ball distribution, having seemingly every bounce go their way, never doubting that the win was coming... that used to be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back