PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Rams at Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Compare yourself to a past player"

"Past ....like ..he can't still be there?"

"Ok anyone"

"LT, we sorta line up in the same area on the field"

...that was very insightful. I don't know many RB's that line up in the same area.

"Define yourself"

"Mysefl?.......Me"

Take a shot every time Bradford is "nearly intercepted".

Take 3 for the ones already dropped.

I have Seattle's defense in one of my fantasy leagues this week... but I already won that game, so ya, crappy game to watch.

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I really don't like Gruden on these broadcasts.

wow, 6'4" safety. that could spell trouble against players like Gronk and Graham. Coaches need to up the size on safeties to deal with some of the gigantic TE's roaming the league I imagine.

To counter the spectacle of the NFL yesterday, Monday Night Football is putting on a clinic for those challenged in offensive execution.

Nice moves by Forsett.

Man, Tavaris is just awful. Make a decision.

i can't watch this game anymore...talk about bad football

Man, Tavaris is just awful. Make a decision.

His line is getting completely blown up when he isn't tripping over his FB, missing a handoff, or not catching the shotgun snap.

why even pick this game to be on MNF

Chris berman is an idiot

It's frustrating to me that the Seahawks grabbed a guy from the CFL and drafted a corner from Stanford in the fifth round and hit on both.

The guy they drafted with the pick we sent them for Deion Branch, KJ Wright, is supposed to be playing very well, also.

Lynch starts going nuts so what do the Seahawks do... start throwing the ball. Man, they are stupid.

....Does Bradford not notice that was his left tackle flying infront of him? He own LT flies by and he doesn't even attempt to move or throw the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back