Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not quite a clash of the titans, but I do like Pete Carroll and the atmosphere in that stadium.

Does anyone in here really care about this game? .... Not sure it even deserves a game thread?

Does anyone in here really care about this game? .... Not sure it even deserves a game thread?

We've always had a MNF thread. Anyway, I'm watching it. I'll just post to myself. :cool:

My interest in this game is directly proportional to the amount of 20+ yard passes Sam Bradford has thrown in his career.

That was one weird blocked punt. It didn't look like it was really even kicked.

Does this game impact the Pats in ANY way?

Seriously, like should we root for the Seahawks so that the Ravens strength of victory slightly decreases? (Ravens beat Rams, but lost to Seahawks)

Seriously, like should we root for the Seahawks so that the Ravens strength of victory slightly decreases? (Ravens beat Rams, but lost to Seahawks)

Nope. Ravens win out, they have the number one seed. That's set in stone at this point.

We've always had a MNF thread. Anyway, I'm watching it. I'll just post to myself. :cool:

That fine and more power to ya

.....personally I would rather watch Paint Dry than 3 Hours ending in a worthless result in terms of playoff berths.

I really wonder what importance this game was thought of when making the MNF schedule

Well, we play the Seahawks up there next year so we can start scouting 'em now. ;)

Seriously, I love that stadium. I wish the Krafts had copied it. Good fans, too -- I was there three years ago for the game we almost lost.

boring game...ugh..i don't mind seattle...but st louis...please...no

So, the Seahawks took advantage of a player in his first game. Good coaching by the 'hawks special teams coach.

Uhhhhhh.... only two reasons to even think of watching:

1. Marshawn Lynch

2. Look at the seahawks secondary and cry.

I love watching games @ Seattle.

1. Marshawn Lynch

You may be able to see Kellen Clemens play QB.

I like the Seahawks, not sure why. Game hasn't been awful so far. Seattle looks to far outclass the Rams, though. Watching this game so far and against the Eagles, it is a little puzzling why their record is so bad, then again I haven't watched any other games this season for them.

1. Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Lynch is on fire so the Seahawks come out throwing.

Ok, Seattle has their record because of self inflicted wounds, it would appear.

love the RB matchup. Could do without TJack ever throwing another pass. Until they face us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing