PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos
By: John Morgan

A preview of tonight's game along with a look at the NFC, and why the conference as a whole may have been overrated in comparison to the AFC....

I'll be skipping this game. I'm good with getting PeytonMania rammed down my throat for three straight weeks. I'll catch up on some Boardwalk Empire instead and turn in early. Hopefully I catch the highlights tomorrow and see the Raiders pull off the upset by playing some extremely smash mouth football. But I'll count on waking up laying next to Adriana Lima in the morning before counting on waking up to see that happening.

I gotta think Gruden might strain something with all the ball washing he will be doing to Manning tonight.

I gotta think Gruden might strain something with all the ball washing he will be doing to Manning tonight.

You're thinking Gruden will get Amendola'd then? :eek:

You know what? I'm calling it right now! The Raiders are going to pull off the upset when Terrelle Pryor throws for... oh @#$% it, I've already jumped the shark.

Donkeys win 56-1.

I just got my DirecTV installed today. It's a shame I'll have to avoid all sports networks tomorrow if I don't want to see everybody talking about the MVP award that Peyton is going to win tonight.

You know what? I'm calling it right now! The Raiders are going to pull off the upset when Terrelle Pryor throws for... oh @#$% it, I've already jumped the shark.

Donkeys win 56-1.

If the final score is 56-1, I will give you $1,000.

I'm just back from the gym and about to shower. I need Gruden's services.

Ok, PatsWickedPissah.

This guy, PatsWickedPissah, I tell you he is always really on his game when he posts. I have never seen a poster ever choose his words selection so wisely. He is a maestro with words. It is almost like God comes down from the heavens and put words through his computer. I tell you this guy has a real future on this board.

All clean?

I just got the mental image of a man showering with Gruden standing inside the shower in a suit and a headset, complimenting everything he's doing in color commentary fashion.

“I get goosebumps watching him wash his hair like this, Mike.”

Over/Under: Number of times Peyton Manning is mentioned as the greatest QB of all time tonight?

I'd wager, 9001.

Let the ballwashing commence.

I'm 70 pts. down in my fantasy league and only Manning left to play. He needs to break his Week 1 record and throw 8 TDs for me to do this.

I'll STILL be rooting for the roof to collapse and both teams to lose. :D

****** Manning even if he is my fantasy QB.

I am hoping for the unthinkable, a raiders win!!!

Preferably 49-0 so satan looks worse than Eli lol

I can only wish.

I doubt they will even have time to show the game. There is too much manning material and video clips from his childhood to his father and brother to show in 3 hrs .

If the Raiders were to somehow find a way to win this game, it would be the single biggest story in the NFL this year. Well, maybe second to Hernandez.

If the Raiders were to somehow find a way to win this game, it would be the single biggest story in the NFL this year. Well, maybe second to Hernandez.

Not happening. Lets not kid ourselves to find reasons to watch this game.

Manning has a "receiving corps for the ages" according to ESPN.

You guys gotta believeeeee....

Comeon Pryor, atleast make it interesting!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back