PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Lions vs Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... meriweather with a cheapshot. Glad we cut him.

Meri wtf man...

Come on. I need 5 more points from Megatron or Hanson.

Meri wtf man...

I still don't know why BB drafted this guy. He is as dumb as he sounds. Did BB really sit this guy down to talk to him before the draft?

Meri is so smart

Hopefully Megatron can get another TD and cushion my lead.....the other guy has Forte, so it would be nice if the Lions shut him down in the 2nd half.

I still don't know why BB drafted this guy. He is as dumb as he sounds. Did BB really sit this guy down to talk to him before the draft?

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Hopefully Megatron can get another TD and cushion my lead.....the other guy has Forte, so it would be nice if the Lions shut him down in the 2nd half.

I'm praying for both of us. I was 30 points down and Megatron has brought me back to within 5 for the win.

I'm praying for both of us. I was 30 points down and Megatron has brought me back to within 5 for the win.

Good luck, my fellow Megatron owner.

ditto. have burleson and megatron. The other guy has forte. Like my chances.

That was an ugly play hester

i hate this..rooting for forte yet wanting stafford to do bad..but lions to win by 6 or more....rough game

i hate this..rooting for forte yet wanting stafford to do bad..but lions to win by 6 or more....rough game

Forte to rush 80yards per drive and then pick 6.

Wow terrible terrible call on Urlacher

Is it just me or is the Bears running game always to the outside of the RT?

LOL Just underscored how fantasy football has ruined a generation of NFL football fans in a nutshell... Along with the if we could only get every fantasy stud on my team mentality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back