PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Lions vs Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect pass horrible tackling by our former safety lol......hopefully Peppers isn't too hurt

Haha good work meriweather!

Not Two time pro bowlers fault there. He nearly stopped the played with the tackle too, but his angle was bad.
I don't get it, Stafford throws looks so slow yet defenders can't locate the ball

was that merriweather ...showing ...his tackling skills.....of a pro-bowler ........LOL

Ya got to feel bad for Cutler (a little bit, anyway)....
He's throwing every single ball with the dragon's breath down his neck, off his back foot and on the run.
And he's still made a few completions. Tougher than I thought.

Not Two time pro bowlers fault there. He nearly stopped the played with the tackle too, but his angle was bad.
I don't get it, Stafford throws looks so slow yet defenders can't locate the ball

Maybe it's me but it looked like he should have stopped him

Harris was the one was covering him I think. Bad miss but Megatron is a big guy. I doubt Josh Barrett makes that stop either.

Last edited:
Ya got to feel bad for Cutler (a little bit, anyway)....
He's throwing every single ball with the dragon's breath down his neck, off his back foot and on the run.
And he's still made a few completions. Tougher than I thought.

Say what you will about Cutler but after watching him play with this line, there's no doubt in my mind that he's tougher than many give him credit for. People bashed himnfor that NFC championship game, butnwhen you're really hurt you're really hurt.

Stafford has to look for players without 81 on their backs.

Harris was the one was covering him tho. Bad miss but Megatron is a big guy. I doubt Josh Barrett makes that stop either.

Haha I seriously doubt that too.

Man I wanna see Hester bring one home, big special teams plays are so fun to watch, well except if the return man is named McKnight....

Worst quarter of football I have EVER seen......

It felt like I was watching the the 1980 Saints vs the 1990 Saints team. I was wondering when the football game would start.

Don't like that call on Chicago......nice grab Hester

So Lions are giving bears 6 and i bet them....i am tied in my $$ FF league right now..i have forte playing and he has stafford...if i lose both i will be pissed

Bears take the lead with 1:11 left in the half.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Say what you will about Cutler but after watching him play with this line, there's no doubt in my mind that he's tougher than many give him credit for. People bashed himnfor that NFC championship game, butnwhen you're really hurt you're really hurt.

yup. Show me a tougher sumbizzotch, with no protection, and I'll show you 1973.
I see the Bears' pocket utterly collapse on every play, and wonder who could survive in that polluted work environment.
Devin Hester has saved Cutler's hide almost as often as Cutler's wits. Almost.

So Lions are giving bears 6 and i bet them....i am tied in my $$ FF league right now..i have forte playing and he has stafford...if i lose both i will be pissed

Grampy always said, "keep your money in your shoe". This is why. :D

Worse than the infamous JEST-Bills OT the day the Pats went 59-0? :D

Lmao perhaps I was exaggerating, I totally forgot about that one. What a disgrace of a game. 20 penalties or something like that?

That was a bad bad throw by Stafford.

Sweet hope that holds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes