PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF jets vs dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably off camera.
The footage will be released next week by Rex's adult production company, "Broadway Toe".
puke.gif

I'm calling for the upset. I think the Dolphins surprise everyone. People forget that Matt Moore was actually pretty good in replacement for Jake Delhomme in Carolina at least initially. He might surprise at least this week.

I just think the Jets are a mess right now pointing fingers at each other and problem counting on a win tonight. Rex Ryan is 1-3 vs. the Dolphins.

And Tony Sporano is not in "Suck for Luck" mode because if the Dolphins get luck, he gets the unemployment line. Granted that is probably his fate anyway, but he is at the very least auditioning for his next gig.

I may very well be wrong, but I have seen very little from the Jets this year that tells me that they are guaranteed to beat any team. Even when they beat the Jags decisively, they left a lot of points on the table.

Last edited:
A Jets loss would quite simply make my weekend....

Holmes looks like he has dress on!

I love MNF. Don't have Sunday tickets and go to so many damn Bengals games I feel like I don't get to watch much on Sundays. Plus I'm too exhausted after games when I get home.
No way the Jets lose this one. Big stage at home agaist the crappy Dolphins...Come on Man!

Sanchez looks like a sex offender that got off on a technicality.

Sanchez looks like a sex offender that got off on a technicality.

Befitting for the rest of the team. Ex-con, toe fetish, 9 wives....it just works!

Gruden's suit looks too tight.

I'm calling for the upset. I think the Dolphins surprise everyone. People forget that Matt Moore was actually pretty good in replacement for Jake Delhomme in Carolina at least initially. He might surprise at least this week.

I just think the Jets are a mess right now pointing fingers at each other and problem counting on a win tonight. Rex Ryan is 1-3 vs. the Dolphins.

And Tony Sporano is not in "Suck for Luck" mode because if the Dolphins get luck, he gets the unemployment line. Granted that is probably his fate anyway, but he is at the very least auditioning for his next gig.

I may very well be wrong, but I have seen very little from the Jets this year that tells me that they are guaranteed to beat any team. Even when they beat the Jags decisively, they left a lot of points on the table.

TOO LATE!!! I called it first. Every board and analist has the Jets. Don't be stealing my thunder!! :D

Holmes looks like he has dress on!

I thought I saw a list of teammates and coaches that he could potentially throw under the bus after the game sewn into the hemline.

My Mexican is rather vulgar, pardonnez moi... :rolleyes:

Vaminos, My Mammy!

TOO LATE!!! I called it first. Every board and analist has the Jets. Don't be stealing my thunder!! :D

I called it earlier today in the Jets sucks thread. Sorry, I beat you.

Not this idiot!

oh god Fireman Ed......
:bricks::bricks:

WTF Fireman ED .... I just threw up in my mouth.

I knew Fireman Ed was going to do the pregame thingy. I thought I missed it. Damn I didn't.

Fireman Bruce is kicking off MNF. GROSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back