PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Giants vs Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at both those gif's. What a bunch of freaking pansies, 2 guys dive at the same time wow.

2nvtjxi.gif

Did they throw the snipers out?

Look at all of those empty seat already

Uh wtf why would you punt it? You never know what could happen(pass interference, def holding tipped pass for a touchdown) that was so dumb...

If they have to resort to that against the Rams, guys are going to be dropping like flies against the Pats.

And Tommy isn't going to take his foot off the gas the whole game.

Steve Young can barely complete a sentence anymore

I didnt watch the game, Did they flag em or take away a timeout?

Last edited:
I didnt watch the game, Did they flag em or take away a timeout?

Nope. Shouldn't we as pats fans be the last ones to complain about this though? Weren't pats one of the first teams to do this with willie mcginest going down with an "injury" and like 2 plays later making the goal line stop for the win lol. Maybe it's been around forever I dunno I just remember Wille Mac and maybe Ty Law doing it.

Last edited:
Nope. Shouldn't we as pats fans be the last ones to complain about this though? Weren't pats one of the first teams to do this with willie mcginest going down with an "injury" and like 2 plays later making the goal line stop for the win lol. Maybe it's been around forever I dunno I just remember Wille Mac and maybe Ty Law doing it.

Willie was hilarious : down on the turf... then minutes later, sprinting with a hand in the air after taking down the RB on the goal line stand. One of those plays you remember. I miss Willie...

yes we can complain, at least he tried to pretend he was hurt....

the giants didnt even really try to hide it lol.....that has to change, gotta have some type of penalty for doing that if its going to become that prevalent

It's like the Revis no PI rule. Only the Pats can do this! Try to keep up with NFL regs.

Last edited:

2 players faked it at the exact same moment, for crying out loud. It was like a bad movie scene.

It's like the Revis no PI rule. Only the Pats can do this! Try to keep up with NFL regs.

Gotcha ;) . I wonder if pats can trade faking injuries to the colts for phantom pass interference.

what is the revis no PI rule? you are allowed to have your hands on a WR, just cannot shove him all over the place past the 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back