MNF: Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks - preview and prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MNF: Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks - preview and prediction

John Morgan

The Detroit Lions travel to Century Link Field to take on the defending NFC champion Seattle Seahawks on Monday night to wrap up week four NFL action. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:30 pm eastern time, with the game broadcast on ESPN. Detroit is still looking

Continue reading...

I would love the Seahawks to lose :) Just cause. But I think this is a 10 point win and hte Seahawks D smothers them.

The Lions will win one for Mr. Emotion.

4-5 INT night for Stafford.

Watching this game for fantasy implications only. Half of my squad (Brady, Dion Lewis, Alshon Jeffrey, Victor Cruz) is either injured or on a bye week. I picked up Allen Hurns off of waivers and he got me a cool 17 points. And even with most of my starters out and Demarco Murray getting hit 4 yards in the backfield as he attempts less than 10 rushes, I'm somehow still winning 91-57 with my opponent starting Russell Wilson.

Anywhere from 17-7 to 31-10, with the Lions being on the low end either way.

They'll rename the team from Lions to Loins after tonight.

I would say this has the potential to be an ugly game...but that would be an insult to ugly games...

- Lions are 31st in points scored league-wide with 56
- Seahawks are 2nd in points allowed league-wide with 61

Last edited:
I would say this has the potential to be an ugly game...but that would be an insult to ugly games...

To put is layman's terms.... there will be more scoring at celibacy mixer.

Monday Night Football:Kitties vs Seahawks

This is going to be a slaughter so bad that Caldwell is out of a job tomorrow afternoon.

I would say this has the potential to be an ugly game...but that would be an insult to ugly games. More then feelings are going to get hurt tonight.

EDIT: this wasn't funny in a different thread and it still isn't here

Last edited:
@nabwong - question: in your sig, is that the same guy who plays Avi from Ray Donovan?

Negative. Avi is Steven Bauer. The guy in my sig is Jean Claude Van Damme from the 2nd best fight movie ever, Kickboxer....obviously the 1st is Bloodsport.

Watching this game for fantasy implications only. Half of my squad (Brady, Dion Lewis, Alshon Jeffrey, Victor Cruz) is either injured or on a bye week. I picked up Allen Hurns off of waivers and he got me a cool 17 points. And even with most of my starters out and Demarco Murray getting hit 4 yards in the backfield as he attempts less than 10 rushes, I'm somehow still winning 91-57 with my opponent starting Russell Wilson.

I have Jevon Kearse on my FF; my opponent, Eric Ebron. I'm leading by less than 2 points. :O Need a big game from JK.

Why is that called fail mary considering they scored? The reverse scenario would have made sense for that name.

I don't see how Detroit deals with the backside blocking on the zone read. It's hard to defeat without a disciplined defense.

I'm calling this one 41-0. Primetime in Seattle is the last ****ing place to play for a struggling team like Detroit.

Jimmy Graham reportedly said something along the lines of "just throw it up and I'll go get it, I don't care what they do"

Oh you would Jimmy, you would if Aqib Talib is owning your ass with physicality.

#overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back