PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: DEN vs CIN Game Thread & Manning Honorific Broadcast

Ha ha ha I'm dying laughing one guy over on the broncos forum said they should have resigned champ instead of getting ward...lol...sorry guys I live here so I have to enjoy it while I can.

Still I think manning figures this out.

Anyone who doesn't think there is something wrong with Manning is kidding themselves. He considers a deep passing game a 5 yard pass now. Teams don't even have to worry about the deep routes.

I agree!!!! I know you have been saying that for a few weeks now and I wasn't convinced... I was thinking they were just trying to establish the running game, but he isn't even attempting to throw the ball more than 5 yards and when he does, it's a wounded duck!!!

Bengals can win this now if they don't turn it over. I'm not afraid of the Broncos passing right now.

so do we have to stop saying NFL is rigging things in manning's favor?
LOL Just be patient. By the way, the career score in that department is Manning 63,978 - everyone else 3...

Great turnaround after the pick 6, building a lead and forcing the Broncos to throw the ball is the best thing that can happen tonight.

the raiders are pretty bad ass these days **LOL** ..technically CIN can win out and DEN lose both this week and next and end up as a 3 seed ...

Ya i know the site. I just don't want to go back every week for the last 6 years to prove him wrong..too much work :)

Well for this year there have been 7 of the 8 instances in which a game could have went up against NE but the other network opted to not show a game while the Pats were on.

Week 1- Boston FOX showed ATL/NO at 1Pm against NE/MIA
Week 2- FOX had a single header and Boston FOX opted to show SEA/SD at 4pm
Week 3- FOX had a single header and FOX opted to show SF/ARZ at 4pm
Week 6- Pats were on FOX and CBS opted to show SD/OAK at 4pm
Week 7- Pats were on FOX and CBS had the double header and blacked out the 1PM game
Week 12- Same as Week 7
Week 15- FOX had the double header but FOX blacked out the 1PM game
Week 16- Same as Week 16

Well be careful manning can make this a close game very fast.

Excuse making by Gruden.

Who has the better statline at the end of the night, Manning or Dalton?

No holding on that run????

the way denvers playing pot roast may not make it to foxboro they could be one and done

OMG holding on a Manning pass.

Even that down the field pass was wobbly

that had to hurt (the play being called back)

Why is Thomas always that wide open?! It's annoying

And now they're calling holds? HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP, AND WHAT PLANET DID I LAND ON???

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back