PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Colts vs Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who gets an overwhelming feeling of happiness when Vinatieri misses a FG? I even hate seeing his face/jersey. That guy is complete scum.

I am over it..i could care less

Am I the only one who gets an overwhelming feeling of happiness when Vinatieri misses a FG? I even hate seeing his face/jersey. That guy is complete scum.

The guy that kicked us past 2 superbowls and also kicked the greatest fg of all time in the snow? You mean that scumbag? JC

Vinatieri kicked the deciding field goal in all 3 SBs. I don't care what he's done since, I love the guy.

Glad to see Manning hasn't lost the ability to make the "Manning face" :D

Actually, every time I see him I think of the snow bowl.......and you think of a scumbag :bricks:

There goes the under

sorry for your loss B to M....:biggrin2:

deadduck.jpg

the season is young...and there's always Michael Yick and Philly

Oh well, Vegas hardly loses. I am still shocked by the Jets game in the playoff.
WTF was that trick play by Chung about again? Was a big difference maker in that game.

F tampa bay...colts better not lose by more than 10 1/2 now...

Please no TD...please no TD

Well i still won $15

No, you're not.

And Yes, he is scum.

Luck will go to Mia or Indy? who wins him?

Last edited:
Vinatieri kicked the deciding field goal in all 3 SBs. I don't care what he's done since, I love the guy.

to view AV's contribution to the SBs, you really have to remember how the SBs went down before making the statement that you did . . .

. . . in SB36 yes he did do his job and kicked FG to break the tie and give us the win . . . however in SB 38 he MISSED two fgs in the first half, that had he hit, we win the game by taking a knee and the kicker is forgotten about, in SB 39 his "game deciding" FG was a 22 yard FG with like 9-10 mins to play to put us up by 10 at the time, so it was basically an extra point (well two yards longer than an extra point), and it only "became" the decider as we exchange 7 points for time, when philly drove down the field . . .

. . . as for the snow bowl game, his FG in the 4th qtr was much less impressive than Janokowski's FG from the same length and end of field made 20 or so minutes earlier . . .

so bottom line glad he was on our team, but a kicker like Janokoski could of had the same success as AV . . .

and yah I was not happy that he turned down our offer and left NE . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back