PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Colts vs Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looks to be a boring game..thank god for putting some $$ on it to make it more interesting :D

Is anyone going to watch this? I think we'd have more activity with a "Season premier of House Thread"

Attendance looks surprinsly good considering the rays are in a big game. Colts only chance at winning is a big game from addai and Mathis and freeney getting a big strip. Painter can't throw on target. He does not belong in the NFL. Shame this would of been a great game with Peyton playing.

Tito Francona is a singer now ... :p

I think the Colts will shock the Bucs today.

Man....Addai is so friggin slow!....his career must be just about done....

This pink stuff is getting a bit out of had. Pink sleeves seems a bit...much. Gloves and pins and stuff is cool and all.

I think the Colts will shock the Bucs today.

Did they fiddle with some wires behind their bench or something?

This pink stuff is getting a bit out of had. Pink sleeves seems a bit...much. Gloves and pins and stuff is cool and all.

Agreed. I'll bet there's a lot of peer pressure to conform to the campaign and wear pink. One weekend of it is fine, but a whole month is sort of excessive. Pink clashes with most football uniforms.

Last edited:
That opening drive should have been a confidence booster for Painter.

Now a 3-and-out will allow the Colts to get the ball back. If Painter can have another decent drive, the Colts could start to really think they have a chance.

I think we're at the point where we start rooting for Indy so their draft pick isn't so high.

Good start but that punt could turn things around if Indy can't at least get a first down here.

Garcon drops everything

Garçon isn't doing Painter any favors.

Addai misses a block and Painter gets stripped for a fumble.

Painter is such a ****ing idiot. How many times do you have to fumble before you learn

Good work whoever's on the cannons :rolleyes:

Colts hold after the turnover, forcing the Bucs to settle for the field goal attempt. Tampa missed the attempt, and it's still 3-0.

Everytime a commentator says things like, hasn't missed all year, has not turned the ball over in the reds zone for so and so time, you just know the opposite is about to happen.

Last edited:
Damn. And how could the colts not find a better qb? Shame sorgi is hurt. I think he coulda had a Matt cassel kind of year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back