PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF - Bengals vs. Packers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Am I the only one that constantly wants to punch Suzy Kobler in the head? (and I'm totally a non-violent guy)

Am I the only one that is kinda weirded out that Carson Palmer knows the name of the deceased woman who's achilies tendon replaced the blown tendon in his knee?

Lord Favre... turn over for a TD on his second play. Then again, he's a gunslinger. ;)

OMG! Brett Favre

2 series so far, he fumbled once that went for a td, then throws an INT.
He's like a boxer way past his prime. Sad.

Re: OMG! Brett Favre

That INT wasn't totally his fault, but he did throw it into like 4 man coverage.

R_T26 said:
2 series so far, he fumbled once that went for a td, then throws an INT.
He's like a boxer way past his prime. Sad.

Sad is a great description.

The mind is eager but the body is not willing.

BradyisGod said:
That INT wasn't totally his fault, but he did throw it into like 4 man coverage.

Brett Favre has never thrown into quadruple coverage. I refuse to believe these lies about our lord and savior.

How about if you beat her over the head with Joe Theisman and make us both feel better?

BradyisGod said:

I'm not exactly a Favre booster but you're right, BiG.
That ball hit the receiver in the chest. What are you gonna do?

I didn't see the fumble. Can't comment.

the fumble looked like a blooper reel, he tried to throw it then didnt know where it was.

Seriously, is he the one who keeps saying how Carson Palmer can't wait to get on the field?? He looks scared to me.

I dislike both of these teams. They are two of maybe 5 NFL teams I really hate. Both for the same reason, the media hype created by ESPN.

The Bengals are the new golden child of the NFL. Other then the Chad Johnson antics, I really don't see what's the big deal. I think Paul Brown is a bad owner. Their players are out of control. To top it off, in the conversations I've had with some Bengals fans, I get the impression that they hate us. I don't know why, we've never played them in any meaningful game.

Brett Favre used create a media circus all by himself. Now that they suck, its kind of satisfying to watch how pathetic they are.

Nothing new.

The guy can't play anymore and he has a bad team around him.

If you put him on a good team and gave him just game management he could still contribute. His ego would never let him do that though.

363839 said:
I'm not exactly a Favre booster but you're right, BiG.
That ball hit the receiver in the chest. What are you gonna do?

I didn't see the fumble. Can't comment.

Ok, Ok.... F#C< it. Favre sucks.
After seeing that brilliant attempted pass to a backfield receiver and having the ball FALL out of his hand.
I'm glad I'm not a Packers fan.

But I do work with one.

Damnit, my little one isn't staying in bed tonight and I missed the INT. :(
363839 said:
I'm glad I'm not a Packers fan.

But I do work with one.
My best client (and now good friend) is a diehard Packers fan. He won't even respond to emails that contain Favre's name anymore. :)

Dang, that merger messed with my mind! Thought I had T's glaucoma for a moment...:eek:

Ichiro said:
I dislike both of these teams. They are two of maybe 5 NFL teams I really hate. Both for the same reason, the media hype created by ESPN.

The Bengals are the new golden child of the NFL. Other then the Chad Johnson antics, I really don't see what's the big deal. I think Paul Brown is a bad owner. Their players are out of control. To top it off, in the conversations I've had with some Bengals fans, I get the impression that they hate us. I don't know why, we've never played them in any meaningful game.

Brett Favre used create a media circus all by himself. Now that they suck, its kind of satisfying to watch how pathetic they are.

I dislike the Bengals quite a bit. They are a talented team which I can appreciate, but have very few likeable personnel. Most come off like a bunch of arrogant D-Bag's.

lol Joey Sunshine 0-2.

Predicting Brett Favre will have a good season...I know its too early by far but one of the weirdest ball slips I have ever seen plus a INT that he rocketed off his recievers hands...then Joey goes on to say Palmer will throw on his very first play. This guy is an IDIOT.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dang, that merger messed with my mind! Thought I had T's glaucoma for a moment...:eek:
I think you know that I do NOT have glaucoma, due in part, no doubt, to my aggresive prophylactic measures. :) Lord Favre could use some of those calming side effects methinks, he's never been the same since he gave up on the 'Painkiller of Champions' aka Vicodin.

I forgot the game was on so I missed the first few minutes, but I turned it on in time to see Favre sacked. :eek:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I think you know that I do NOT have glaucoma, due in part, no doubt, to my aggresive prophylactic measures. :) Lord Favre could use some of those calming side effects methinks, he's never been the same since he gave up on the 'Painkiller of Champions' aka Vicodin.
Painkillers are critical I admit, I just wish weight gain wasn't one of the side effects of mine. :( Lord Favre could use a Reggie White sermon and Drew playing across from him.

Slagathor said:
I dislike the Bengals quite a bit. They are a talented team which I can appreciate, but have very few likeable personnel. Most come off like a bunch of arrogant D-Bag's.

For the most part I agree but I think Carson Palmer is not one of the bad ones and he is the real deal QB.
As you can see the Bengels are real tough at home.
Pats have them on the schedule this year at Cinci.
That game I fear more than the Colts or Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back