PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MMQB on Moss and Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to agree. Peter King is a blowhard who loves to make himself look important (OMG I talked to TOM BRADY for like 15 minutes! It was a TOTALLY AWESOME convo! He's so hunky!) and devotes a chunk of his column to pontificating about coffee, for God's sakes. His column is like reading TMZ.

And why, again, is the media so focused on Randy Moss when there are 2 13-0 teams? Where's Mercury Morris talking how they aren't on the 72 Dolphins level, the Path To Perfection ticker on ESPN Crawl, and Merrill Hoge on every ESPN show saying there are better teams that aren't undefeated?

How much longer are we America's Most Hated Team? Cause this crap is just exhausting to deal with every single season. I am fairly certain there are 31 other teams in the league, although you'd never know it by the coverage.

Can you imagine if the Pats had only won by say 7 points?

This is the reason I don;t watch any non Pats football and haven't watched NFLN for over 1 month.

It's beyond stupid.

As long as Belichick, Brady & Moss are part of it.

:yeahthat:

Sad, but true. BB is hated by nearly all casual football fans, ex head coaches, and players who lost to him. Although it will increase the hatred, i would love to see them win it all this year just to stick it to everyone :D

Got to agree. Peter King is a blowhard who loves to make himself look important (OMG I talked to TOM BRADY for like 15 minutes! It was a TOTALLY AWESOME convo! He's so hunky!) and devotes a chunk of his column to pontificating about coffee, for God's sakes. His column is like reading TMZ.

And why, again, is the media so focused on Randy Moss when there are 2 13-0 teams? Where's Mercury Morris talking how they aren't on the 72 Dolphins level, the Path To Perfection ticker on ESPN Crawl, and Merrill Hoge on every ESPN show saying there are better teams that aren't undefeated?

How much longer are we America's Most Hated Team? Cause this crap is just exhausting to deal with every single season. I am fairly certain there are 31 other teams in the league, although you'd never know it by the coverage.

there is a MOSS ticker on espn crawl now. Seriously.

King has dropped the pretense and just gone complete hack.

Look up randy Moss back injury on google archives, it's very interesting. How many games has he begged out of? I don't remember many (or any). Who plays the most snaps of anyone on the field besides Brady?

Remember all the big lard ass, cheetos and Mochachino swilling experts like Peter King know they're tougher than NFL players, so you can take their word for it.

Anyone out there with a chronic bad back? Vrabel has had one for a while, sometimes things like that flare up in a collapse like the playoff one to the Colts. All the weekend warriors here could have played better than Dillon with two separated bones in his leg, or Seymour with knee ligaments, and ankle and a hyperextended elbow.

It's just such a load of crap. Moss should be sitting out. The only reason Moss is playing is he drags two or three defenders with him so Welker and Watson get a few inches separation. We have no receivers people!! Wake up and smell the coffee.

In fat hack lard ass P. Kings case, that would be a triple Mochachino with extra lard and whipped cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes