PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MLB Danny Clark signs w/ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropese

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Not sure why we did not sign him but he is gone. He has experience playing in a 3-4 and 4-3. Seems like a missed opportunity to strengthen a position we needed some help in.

ropese said:
Not sure why we did not sign him but he is gone. He has experience playing in a 3-4 and 4-3. Seems like a missed opportunity to strengthen a position we needed some help in.

Well, Danny, sometimes these things are just: 'it is what it is' and nothing more than that. I'd try a different agent next time.

I have to give the Saints and Payton some credit, they are actually trying to put a good team out there for once and working on fixing the problems on the field and locker room as opposed to Haslett who did little to improve the morale over his tenure.

PatsSox363804 said:
I have to give the Saints and Payton some credit, they are actually trying to put a good team out there for once and working on fixing the problems on the field and locker room as opposed to Haslett who did little to improve the morale over his tenure.

i agree
i really like what theyve been doing
and think that they will finish above the falcons in the div this yr, theyll still be behind tampa and carolina though

He's likely to play OLB for the 2nd straight year actually, not MLB.

I would normally reply here, but I'm busy trying to drink Kool-Aid while biting my tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back