Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mitt Romney, Day One

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here's Mitt Romney's SUPERB plan for getting our nation headed back in the right direction as of DAY ONE in office. Let's go, Mitt!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +814 / 26 / -33

So he is going to completely avoid congress... nice.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What part of "he will submit a package to Congress ...and demand that Congress act on the proposal within 30 days" are you not understanding? :singing: :singing:

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

Superficial political ads in my opinion are hardly worth debating, as they're designed to appeal to the easily manipulated, not the well informed. There are no details in the "superb" (LOL) plan of Romneys as to what markets he wants to open, programs he wants to cut, programs he wants to consolidate, red tape he wants to eliminate, sanctions he wants to impose on China, or how he'll pay for lower corporate taxes. I sure hope this forum doesn't become a place where we start posting the political drivel of campaigns, rather than something that's at least a little analytic.

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And yet here you are. :rolleyes:

We are all aware that your tactics, i.e. the tactics of the left, are to engage wholeheartedly in the politics of personal destruction and to lie lie lie about Romney from here to election day. Your candidate is a proven failure, and I recognize that that's all you have. After all, the very last thing Ofailure supporters want to to is actually discuss the issues.
    Is that statement made by Patters-the-poster or by Patters-the-moderator? I sure hope you aren't making another one of your thinly veiled threats to engage in continued censorship of anyone who dares disagree with you.

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

Wolfpack, you posted tripe, and now appear to be trying to deflect. If you want to discuss an issue, post an issue to discuss.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Sarah Said:
    "anybody but obama"

8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm not trying to deflect anything. You said "Superficial political ads in my opinion are hardly worth debating" and if you feel that way, then feel free to get out and stay out of this thread.

My guy has a plan which will help the country tremendously, which I have posted above. Your guy has nothing but a proven record of failure and the politics of hate, intolerance and personal destruction.

9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +773 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Tell us how "your guy" plans on accomplishing these things....what he plans on eliminating, what his medical plan is and how he's going to revamp the income tax structure.

Better yet, have Romney tell someone other than the rich guys who get to attend his "secret" meetings.

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry, but there is a 10 point plan posted above with plenty of other detailis available on his website. You love research so feel free to have at it.

I'm comfortable presenting what I have presented as is. I really don't have the time to answer your question because I doubt I could do it in less than 20,000 words. (Granted, a 20,000 word post is par for the course in your household, but not so much for the rest of us).

Does that weaken my thesis? Sure it does. Of course, even if I did write the aforementioned 20,000 word essay, I know it would fall on deaf ears anyway. Forgive me if I don't want to spend hours explaining something to someone who's closed mind has been made up already.

11. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,473 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Some good, some bad, some unobtainable, but it's nice to see him lay out some of his talking points.

I have to say that I'm kind of in that boat. I used to write novellas here, but they get drowned out by the usual inane babble. Why waste the effort?

12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,976 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Other than he is not Obama I don't see where Romney's message is getting through to the voters. Many people who like Romney would elect Sponge Bob because he is not Obama. Perhaps the debates will help his message ... we'll see.

I would like to see the election play out on the issues for a change ... would be nice to see America and the media discuss the issues as opposed to the personalities. that Romney is rich and Obama is not Romney does not cut it for me.

Would be nice to see the military issue get some play also - it is a huge part of the economic and budget debate. This should not only be an economy election. I don't blame the economy on Obama ... I would if the rest of the world was doing better ... but it is not. i want my President to shame Congress into cutting the budget and cutting pork. A President who challenges Congress in the media to get it's act together because Congress is our #1 issue not our President.

13. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Nicely put Icy.

14. Hamar

Hamar In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +458 / 2 / -3

#11 Jersey

It sounds like you are describing Obama's last 3.5 years and what he says he will try to do in the next 4 years.

15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +814 / 26 / -33

Makes me think of the question of where is the "peace dividend" from Iraq???? Always find it interesting that our founding fathers who are so often revered situationally, argued against a standing army and this was substantiated by our last great general who was a president when he spoke of the "Military Industrial Complex"...

The growth of private armies, which was engineered by Richard of Wyoming, has changed the whole landscape and enables presidents to completely avoid congress..

Anybody who puts faith in a political soundbyte is a fool... nothing is that easy.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  16. IllegalContact

IllegalContact Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,021 / 30 / -34

LOL......it really does beat the blindness you exhibit

17. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Coming soon the Mucho Granda

[​IMG]

18. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just threw up a little in my mouth.:p

So what this pretty much say's is, cut tax rates on the rich, kick poor people off of the HealthCare system and get rid of rules and reg's that protect us???

/facepalm

Only good thing on there is the China part, other then that its crap.

19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +773 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

We can rest easy now.....A high-end Romney donor has explained it all to us:

The remarks were made this weekend at a Hampton's fundraiser for Romney by a woman who wishes to remain unidentified. The recommended donation to attend was $25,000.00 - probably the same amount of money the "common person" makes in a year.

Mitt Romney Donor Says Lower Income People Don't Understand What's Going On | Bossip

20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you have any sort of legit reference for that quote?

Regardless, I disagree with those remarks vehemently. Low income people understand the situation perfectly. They know if they vote for Obama, they get tons of free stuff paid for by the suckers in this country who actually work. They also know a vote for Romney lessens their abilities to live off the public dole.