Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mitt is doing some pandering 'bout the military, what else is new..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 9, 2012.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 15 / -29

Mitt is saying just about anything to get himself elected, but that is not new for an election, but interestingly yesterday he is befuddled as to why the president does not go on TV every month to thank the troops the troops for their sacrifice.. even though no one else has ever done it. And he had deferments during Viet Nam, and his five sons have never served in the military. But one did travel around the world in an RV and visited 99 countries..

Mitt is flawed, consider what he said yesterday and in 2008, he is very good at pandering..

One noticable issue is that this election cycle is too long for this ADHD nation..

News Corpse » The Internet's Chronicle of Media Decay:

and what he said in 2008 after being asked why none of his sons were in the military..

News Corpse » The Internet's Chronicle of Media Decay:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +870 / 2 / -9

He doesn't look very Presidential in those goofy Blue Jeans he wears the jerk probably thinks it will get him a few votes from the kids, he should get a baseball hat and wear it sideways that would pick him up a few more votes.

I have decided that out of all those grinning pandering fools the republicans have come up with the only one I could possibly vote for now would be Ron Paul, my biggest reason for doing this is that the Democrat Media has started to treat him like they did Sarah Palin so he must be doing something right, if they fear him, he's my man.

:bricks:

3. bruce_w

bruce_w On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah so... I was going to vote for him but you convinced me not to. Probably many others too. Nice job!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk