PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Missing Patsfans Poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hold the obvious jokes until I know the guy is OK. Until then, only best wishes and prayers.

Last edited:
I'm still here and that's the last time I stand on the 300's railing for a free beverage!

The AndyJohnson and/or IllegalContact jokes in this thread could be legendary.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James said the fan was alert and awake when he left via ambulance.

It can't be anyone who posts here.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James said the fan was alert and awake when he left via ambulance.

can we ban a mod here???

Was it Linda the Pats Fan .... :rolleyes:

Mod on fan crime has seen an exponential rise in recent years....I blame global smarming...

What happens in Foxboro, stays in Foxboro.

Darwin: "Almost..."

Last edited:
Nope..not me...if I fell over the railing at my seat..it's only a 6 foot drop down to the field....

If it was a poster here, and he landed on his head...

there'd be a crack in the concrete :D

Even though I wanted to disappear, I am still here (hope the guy is okay)...

Teenuh maybe?

The AndyJohnson and/or IllegalContact jokes in this thread could be legendary.

What happened? I haven't seen AJ since around the Houston game. Someone can fill me in via PM if it's not appropriate for the forum.

What happened? I haven't seen AJ since around the Houston game. Someone can fill me in via PM if it's not appropriate for the forum.

He's probably on a hiatus. But two solid jokes can be made from either side of the coin...

AndyJohnson threw himself off the rafters after watching his beloved Pats get dominated in the first half.

IllegalContact threw himself off the rafters after watching the hated Pats come back in the second half.

Anybody is welcome to add onto that. Consider those two blank canvases for jokes that could eventually become gold.

Kontra, I'll give it a try- AndyJohnson finally realized he lost an arguement??

Comedy genius, I know. :bricks:

Kontra, I'll give it a try- AndyJohnson finally realized he lost an arguement??

Comedy genius, I know. :bricks:

Eh, I wasn't trying to take a shot at either of them. Just thought some good jokes could be made based off of who the forum thought was the biggest homer and the biggest chicken little. :D

Eh, I wasn't trying to take a shot at either of them. Just thought some good jokes could be made based off of who the forum thought was the biggest homer and the biggest chicken little. :D

I'm pretty sure it was Ivan who fell after finding out the latest Patriot offer to Welker was only 4 years for 41 million. ;)

As he was wheeled to the waiting ambulance he was heard to be muttering the words: morons.. disgusting.. but Brady makes more than that.. disgraceful.. idiotic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back