Status
Not open for further replies.

letekro

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Here is Tomase's contribution for the day:

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

The headline is "Poll: Indy favorites to win SB"

He then goes on to say that the poll was conducted after week 1, with the Colts impressive (at the time) drubbing of the Saints still on the mind of fans, and then wonders: would the results be different now? Stimulating!

Last edited:
Where are all those Tomase lovers now...who for weeks this summer claimed that Tomase was as good as Reiss??? I miss Breer as well...too bad he's gone and we are stuck with JT...

This thread is proof that any idiot with a blog can get hits.

We're right here. Tomase does a terrific job. I'm gonna give him a break when half of his staff - and his main blogger - are no longer there and his wife just had a baby about five seconds ago.

I appreciate Tomase's perspective and I DEFINITELY think he brings as much value to the table as Reiss. Why do people get so obsessed with that. If you think the overall Herald coverage ISN'T better than the Globe these days, I don't know what to tell you. Just...I disagree. The Globe is HORRIBLE (except for Reiss).

Tommose is another I rather be a Red Sox writer.... I think this town needs a class 1 beat writer... Mike Reiss and Shalise Marie Young are the best,along with Paul Perillo..

i repeat they are all idiots, i repeat they are all idiots, i think all media types suck, they try to become the story, it is awful, these are nothing but people who have a english degree with opinions. nobody should get upset with what they say , because they dont matter, and i for one dont or could care less

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes