PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Missed the first 2:24 of the TV broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I live in SD and have DirecTV Sunday ticket.

The Sunday Ticket for the Pats game was BLACKED OUT yesterday. Channel 719 said "this game is not available in your area".

I had to watch it on CBS, after the Chargers game.

I didn't know directv blacked out non-regional games.... is this a first??

At the sports bar we go to, we had to wait for the Chargers - Vikings game to finish before the Pats - Colts game came on and so we eneded up missing the first two and a half minutes. First thing we saw was the Colts reception challenged for being out of bounds.

I thought that NFL Ticket has an exclusive channel for every game or do they actually overlap (use the same channel to show two games)? This is a big name sports bar that shows every game so it wasn't a matter of only showing regular broadcast games.

Did the other markets showing the Chargers - Vikings game also miss the beginning as well? For reference these are the areas that CBS had the SD - Minny early game.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-09-CBS1.html

Maybe it only pertained to San Diego and LA as the primary and secondary Chargers markets?

Sunday Ticket does indeed have a separate channel for every game. Your guy just didn't turn the channel. That sucks.

Join the club. I went to a sports bar that had every game and I had to wait till the end of the Chargers game. By the way, where do you watch? OC has some good sports bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back