PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Missed the first 2:24 of the TV broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I live in SD and have DirecTV Sunday ticket.

The Sunday Ticket for the Pats game was BLACKED OUT yesterday. Channel 719 said "this game is not available in your area".

I had to watch it on CBS, after the Chargers game.

I didn't know directv blacked out non-regional games.... is this a first??

At the sports bar we go to, we had to wait for the Chargers - Vikings game to finish before the Pats - Colts game came on and so we eneded up missing the first two and a half minutes. First thing we saw was the Colts reception challenged for being out of bounds.

I thought that NFL Ticket has an exclusive channel for every game or do they actually overlap (use the same channel to show two games)? This is a big name sports bar that shows every game so it wasn't a matter of only showing regular broadcast games.

Did the other markets showing the Chargers - Vikings game also miss the beginning as well? For reference these are the areas that CBS had the SD - Minny early game.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-09-CBS1.html

Maybe it only pertained to San Diego and LA as the primary and secondary Chargers markets?

Sunday Ticket does indeed have a separate channel for every game. Your guy just didn't turn the channel. That sucks.

Join the club. I went to a sports bar that had every game and I had to wait till the end of the Chargers game. By the way, where do you watch? OC has some good sports bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes