Welcome to PatsFans.com

Miss me yet?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]

Obama the dumbass amateur doesn't know his ass from 3rd base.
    First he says Egypt isn't our ally then says they our are ally before they weren't our ally.Thanks god the most anti american president in my liftetime is also the most incompetent president in my lifetime.

Oh and did you know that Valerie "Martin Bormann" Jarrett has more security around her than the US embassy in Egypt? As a matter of fact the marines stationed there are posting up with NO ammo!

oh and did you know that the Ambassador in Lybia was also raped and sodomized?
    Now a question for you libs is this before or after they tried to drag him through the streets to the hospital?
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If true, that doesn't speak well of the retard trailing him by 5-6%.

citation please.

What does this even mean?

citation please..

citation please...

Right. So they raped him, and then brought him to the hospital. Cool story.

Holy crap, is the RW crazy being ramped up to a whole new level the past 72 hours.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +800 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

There are not enough questions of Obama as to his support for the Muslim Brotherhood ... Egypt was a stated non-NATO ally in 1989 ... what happened?

These questions need to be asked an answered ... instead they are all over romney.
  4. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +447 / 6 / -7

It's pretty clear what he said. It's heretofore unknown whether the new regime in Egypt is an ally or not. Simple, really.
  5. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Well they have to focus on Romney whos remarks may have been mistimed but extremly accurate, to protect the minority president, all the media circled the wagons to protect the amateur in chief because everything that Bambi admin. have said has been either contradicted the same day or totally anti american.

Why the hell would you support the "arab spring" then? If you knew damn well the muslim brotherhood was on deck?

Remember Obama owns this puppy nobody to blame on this.
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +800 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

I agree with that ... naive question but should we have asked that before the support?
  7. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're getting a little out of control with the censorship, new moderator. I don't appreciate you editing my posts, when RW trolling continues by the minute. Have you seen a few of illegal's posts of late?
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

If that's not true, and if you can't back it up with a legitimate source, you should either voluntarily remove that part of your post or someone should do it for you.

It's a horrible thing if it happened - and surely not something that anyone here should be using as political weapon-speak. If it's not true, what a disgrace to his memory and to his family's rememberances of him.

You know, I don't know if you've ever tried to carry a dead or dying person - it's not easy and there's really no way you can just pick him/her up and cradle him/her gently - especially not if you're in a hurry. I used to cart dead and dying people around for a living - and there's a reason they call it "dead weight," and there's a reason there are at least 2, sometimes 3 or more, people on an ambulance call and they use stretchers, cots, slider boards, back-boards and other methods of moving people....the reason being, it's virtually impossible to carry a person who's unable to help himself and who weighs as much or more than you do.
  9. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

** Icy has decided that he'll edit people's content, even content asking him to stop trolling **
  10. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +800 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

We even knew elements of Al-Qaeda was helping them ... like I'm no political expert but none of this makes sense to me ... there's more to it behind the scenes and that is what the press is for --- right?
  11. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +493 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

I see, so you accept as gospel truth the unconfirmed news as translated from Arabic in fromThe Lebanese news organization Tayyar.org, is that it?

I suppose you also accept that this uncomfirmed rape and sodomization was perpetrated by Ambassador's "own al-Qaeda puppets," too?

Then you'd know that there was no other way to get him from Point A to Point B without "dragging" him, right?
  13. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Yes if I excepted the premise he was taken to a hospital by friendlies. Maybe you should post a reliable source. And no the "Baghdad Bobs and Bobbies" at the state department would not qualify as a reliable source.

Hey its out there. That is there is pattern they did it to Ghaddaffi.
  14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +493 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Who else would take him to a hospital, Patra?

I mean, really? Who else would bother?
  15. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thread is spam, and should be locked... unsourced, unsubstantiated with no apparent angle besides to troll liberals via straw man and hearsay.
  16. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

The same people who gave up his hiding spot.What a way to cover for yourself. (I've seen that plenty of times too.)
  17. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +171 / 35 / -13

#32 Jersey

Looks like Obozos speech about US and Muslim harmony fell on deaf ears. Now he says that Egypt's government needs to do a better job of protecting the US embassy.

Meanwhile, US aide will continue.
  18. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

My God, Patradomus, don't be so afraid of human rights. We've been at relative peace for two generations; compare that to the previous generations. Stifling the human spirit is not only morally wrong, it doesn't work. It leads to far more wars than does freedom.

And, no, I do not miss a dictator who oppressed people of many political persuasions and essentially took our money and put it into his own private bank account.
  19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Bull*****.

When was Egypt under the complete and total control of the United States? Only a complete moron would think that the POTUS could have done anything about the internal events of Egypt.

Egypt was a military dictatorship. I thought that was un-American. I thought we were for "Freedom and Democracy" Was that Egypt with Mubarak? You thought Hosni was a nice guy who was all for letting Egyptians be free and happy?
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You think that is the most likely scenario?!

[​IMG]