PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Misinformation about ACL tears on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady's left leg hurts after it was grabbed. It tells me that Tom had a problem with his left leg before the game started. There is no way you will scream if somebody hold your healthy left leg.

The reason Tom screamed because the safety was pressing a 'hot 'spot on his left leg which he should not touch.

Tom will be back in the next 4 weeks.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I've got nothing to add, except to say after reading some of the injuries in this thread I'm never again going to run at full speed, or change direction.

I've got nothing to add, except to say after reading some of the injuries in this thread I'm never again going to run at full speed, or change direction.

Screw that, I'm not even going to recline the chair too quickly.

Brady's left leg hurts after it was grabbed. It tells me that Tom had a problem with his left leg before the game started. There is no way you will scream if somebody hold your healthy left leg.

The reason Tom screamed because the safety was pressing a 'hot 'spot on his left leg which he should not touch.

Tom will be back in the next 4 weeks.

After reading this a dozen times I have no clue what you are saying. Explain?

I was at a US Soccer game when Chris Armas completely tore his ACL in the 3rd min of the game and continued to play for the remainder of the half. Some people just have a high tolerance for pain.

He shouldn't have touched the hot spot.

One thing, AJ Price of UConn had a full tear in April.

He was running 2 months later.

Though he won't be able to cut and do the difficult things he needs to for many months, someone could be a Marino-like stand-in-the-pocket type QB 4 months after tearing it. The playoffs are 4 months away.
Yep, Rivers played in the AFCCG less than a week after having his ACL removed. Word was, though, he would not have been able to play in the SB if those $#%#$%# (j/k) Patriots hadn't beat the snot out of the Chargers in that game. TB's a tough son of a gun, he'll play if it doesn't threaten the rest of his career.

Last edited:
After reading this a dozen times I have no clue what you are saying. Explain?

If you look at the picture, you saw Chielf safety hold Tom's leg. Yes? Let me ask you this question.

If that leg was healthy, would Tom scream? No way. If you looked at the last AFC champion ship or SB game, you saw Tom's leg was hold and he went down at the same time but he didn't scream.

Why did Tom scream when his leg was hold while he was standing up? Because something was wrong with that leg.

It's my guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back