PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minute Silence before the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind is the worst evil of all. How could anyone bring themselves to harm children??

I can't even imagine what the families are going through. I wish they would know that the whole nation grieves with them. This weekend, is nothing...its just a game. I know our team will play hard, as will all the other 31 teams...but with heavy hearts. It's their job, and life must go on.

No matter what, there is an ugly shadow cast by these events. I'm glad the NFL will show respect. God life is so confusing

My wife is a K teacher in Massachusetts. And she is devastated by this she couldn't stop crying last night. I have seen her deal with angry parents, bad custody battles, parents under restraining orders etc. Always wondering can it happen at her school and what she would do. Knowing her she would jump in for a bullet, knive,punch and anything to protect her 24 students. Teachers in this country do get the respect they deserve. It's about time they do.

Is this thread asking for a small amount of silence or 60 seconds of silence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back