PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minor Rodney update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just heard on Planet Mikey that Rodney was at the BC hoops game tonight and, while he kept his leg out straight to rest his knee, John Wallach (sp?) said he approached Rodney for an interview and Rodney said, "I'll see you at Foxboro tomorrow."

They say this is a "sign of life" from Rodney, and a good indication that he could play in the Super Bowl, if it comes to that. Though this Sunday is still up in the air.

thats good news, whatever it means, its good news.

i feel bad for rodney .can you imagine how sweet it would have been for him to play in that charger game?junior seau would have loved it also

Last edited:
I actually just got home from the BC game, I was 8 rows behind Miami's bench, Rodney was right behind the bench. I saw Jaime Parker from NESN interview him. He was standing up and down a lot quickly (y'know, whenever a big play happened) and he didn't seem to be favoring it at all. I also stayed after and yelled "Bring another ring home" and he gave my buddy and I a point and a wink. I'm looking for the Jaime Parker interview right now, as I have no clue what he said because I was there.

You know, it is just unbelievable how a player who has only been here such a short time can have such a huge impact on this team.

This guy is easily one of my all time favorite Patriot players.

The thought of him on the field Sunday would just be huge!

This is good news I hope to see him on the field Sunday. His leadership on defense has a huge impact.

I just can't help but read any post with Rodney in the title. He's hands down my favorite football player of all time. It's too bad that he has a bad reputation from his early career, because he's a hard-working, honest, God-fearing, all-around awesome guy.

He embodies Patriots style:

Nobody really likes him, but he gets **** done.

i think they will give it a shot with a brace or something this week and see how it goes..thats my guess

I just heard on Planet Mikey that Rodney was at the BC hoops game tonight and, while he kept his leg out straight to rest his knee, John Wallach (sp?) said he approached Rodney for an interview and Rodney said, "I'll see you at Foxboro tomorrow."

They say this is a "sign of life" from Rodney, and a good indication that he could play in the Super Bowl, if it comes to that. Though this Sunday is still up in the air.

They were saying the same thing on WEEI last Fri. They were quoting someone but, I didn't catch who.

I actually just got home from the BC game, I was 8 rows behind Miami's bench, Rodney was right behind the bench. I saw Jaime Parker from NESN interview him. He was standing up and down a lot quickly (y'know, whenever a big play happened) and he didn't seem to be favoring it at all. I also stayed after and yelled "Bring another ring home" and he gave my buddy and I a point and a wink. I'm looking for the Jaime Parker interview right now, as I have no clue what he said because I was there.

I hate to break the bad new but Rodney won't be playing for the remainder of the season. Last week Borges said that Rodney was done for the year and he couldn't understand why it hadn't been printed in his paper yet. :D

I guess we may get some clues tommorow. I have a feeling he won't be ruled "out" so quickly this week. Reiss seems to think it's unlikely he'll play though.

She asked him if he would be at the game "watching". He smiled and said,"I may be out on the field". So right now, the only one who knows is Rodney.

But, he didn't rule out being on the field this Sunday.:rocker:

Yeah. I just watched that video too... he kind of had a twinkle in his eye, let's hope he is ready:rocker:

strangely, I heard a reference to this on WGBH this AM in which he was definitely quoted as saying that he was 'day-to-day'

He embodies Patriots style:

Nobody really likes him, but he gets **** done.

WTF are you talking about? He is the most popular Patriot in their locker room and as far as fan popularity I would say he ranks up with Brady & Bruschi...

Has Rodney said anything about his view of the whole San Diego crybaby specatcle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes