PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minor change coming to the jerseys (wordmark related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicate Genius

Generally aware
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
For those that are interested in stuff like this, the Patriots will be changing the wordmark on the jerseys to the one that was introduced in 2013, according to the Nike catalog that was leaked this past November. It's also been confirmed at another message board by a user that has access to the NFL style guides.

4gZdfnS.jpg

http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/11/20/leaked-catalog-hints-at-new-alternate-jerseys-for-nfl-teams/

Old:
AVJsZvB.jpg

New:
otZ7WgR.jpg

Just enough of a change that people will not flip out, but enough so that some of the hardcore fans will have to go out and buy all new gear.

I'm with the other guys who prefer the old style. And they should bring back the red throwback alt jerseys. They are bad ass! :)

I just bought a freaking elite Brady jersey two weeks ago. Fan freaking tastic.

Remember back when this change came out and they mantra from Foxboro was "IT'S ONLY A CHANGE OF THE ENDZONE LETTERING". Didn't believe it then.

Oh well, better than a logo change. And my jersey will technically qualify as a throwback.

I prefer the old logo as a logo, but I actually think the new logo looks nicer on the jerseys.

why the hell do they need to alter the jerseys for?

go back to what it was!!!

Good I like the new style better

why the hell do they need to alter the jerseys for?

go back to what it was!!!

Because even with this small change, do you know how many people are going to buy new jerseys cuz of it?

All about the $$$

The NFL cash cow once again rears its ugly head, how many Pats Fans will have to get the new jersey's to be "fashionable" or up to date??? Mo money, Mo Money, Mo Money!!!!

While most of us do not really care, as this is not about what they wear, but winning.

Good I like the new style better

I was skeptical at first (not big on change) but the new style grew on me. Looks more modern ....

but count me in as one of those that knew a uniform change was coming sooner or later. Made no sense to have the script in the end zone look one way, and the jersey the other.

I'm with the other guys who prefer the old style. And they should bring back the red throwback alt jerseys. They are bad ass! :)

I miss the all whites form the 70's ...

p-342005-harold-jackson-autographed-hand-signed-new-england-patriots-8x10-photo-pose-1-csa-fb7225.jpg

Now all that's left to do is replace the four goal line pylons with Lombardi trophies. Redesign complete.

(With mounted cameras per request by BB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back