PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minnesota WR Banged Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oswlek said:
I must admit, NEM has beaten me; worn me down like an old carpet in a busy hallway.

I have simply placed him on ignore because I can no longer fight the good fight. It feels like the right thing to do for me and my sanity.

Maybe we could implement a "5 post a day" rule. That would help restore the signal-to-noise ratio.

Oswlek said:
I must admit, NEM has beaten me; worn me down like an old carpet in a busy hallway.

I have simply placed him on ignore because I can no longer fight the good fight. It feels like the right thing to do for me and my sanity.

I am nearing that point as well, as it gets tiresome not only disagreeing about the football aspect, but consistently having to defend reality of what has been said vs what is being said.

He revises history as soon as words leave his mouth (virtually).

Actually, being that I respect your opinion so much, I think it's time for me to follow suit and hang up the 'Bullspit Police' badge and let NEM go on his merry way.

Brownfan80 said:
I am nearing that point as well, as it gets tiresome not only disagreeing about the football aspect, but consistently having to defend reality of what has been said vs what is being said.

He revises history as soon as words leave his mouth (virtually).

Actually, being that I respect your opinion so much, I think it's time for me to follow suit and hang up the 'Bullspit Police' badge and let NEM go on his merry way.

I guess reading people isn't one of your strong suits, huh? :eek:

:D

Oswlek said:
I guess reading people isn't one of your strong suits, huh? :eek:

Well, now that you mention it I have spent alot of time replying to NEM trying to reform him, so apparently not.

rodney-loves-nem.jpg

I have nothing to add . . . I just wanted to see Rodney's picture one more time . . . knowing how he plays, this picture is fall off your chair funny!

Patriotic said:
rodney-loves-nem.jpg

I have nothing to add . . . I just wanted to see Rodney's picture one more time . . . knowing how he plays, this picture is fall off your chair funny!

It almost looks like his arms are really quite skinny, but the picture has been doctored to look other wise.

Sorry Rodney [Ducks under swinging wrench]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey