Chandler Jones -- Right knee
Dennard -- Left leg
Wes Welker -- Right leg
Sterling Moore -- Right knee/lower leg

Plus these other guys left practice; not sure if they were injured
Eric Kettani ?
Vince Wilfork ?
Cunningham?

And this is just the guys we know about. And these were non-contact drills.

I don't who's to blame but the Patriots should have had them practice on grass or the FieldTurf in Gillette instead of the their nasty turf practice fields

Why have i herd nothing of these injuries..at all

3rd post on the same topic when you're completely clueless as to what actually happened as far as the 'injuries' went.

Interesting trolling attempt, but I'm going to have to fail you for the repetitiveness.

Mini camp was notable for the excessive number of injuries:

Jonathan Fanene -- Left knee / MRI
Chandler Jones -- Right knee
Dennard -- Left leg
Wes Welker -- Right leg
Sterling Moore -- Right knee/lower leg

Plus these other guys left practice; not sure if they were injured
Eric Kettani ?
Vince Wilfork ?
Cunningham?

And this is just the guys we know about. And these were non-contact drills.

I don't who's to blame but the Patriots should have had them practice on grass or the FieldTurf in Gillette instead of the their nasty turf practice fields

wow wes welker and chandler jones knee injuries?? :bricks::eek::bricks: that would put a serious damper o nthe patriots number one power ranking to open the season. does anyone have more info cause hopefully its not a serious knee injury or it would like be a year if acl or if mcl possibly six weeks only 3 if its jerod mayo leg tissue :singing:

wow wes welker and chandler jones knee injuries?? :bricks::eek::bricks: that would put a serious damper o nthe patriots number one power ranking to open the season. does anyone have more info cause hopefully its not a serious knee injury or it would like be a year if acl or if mcl possibly six weeks only 3 if its jerod mayo leg tissue :singing:

Welcome to the board... BUT...

A little more punctuation would make your posts more readable. You lost me after the only period.

Also, the large font and red text are a bit abrasive to the eye, too. If you really want to stand out, develop the content of your comments, not the color.

259Troll_spray.jpg

Why have i herd nothing of these injuries..at all

Those were observations by some reporter.

The one that does strike out to me is Chandler...didn't he have a knee issue his final year?

Welcome to the real NFL off season. It's gonna be a long 5 weeks...here.

A lot of conjecture & speculation here..

Not sure the the "Field Turf" did it as they did practice outside at least one day as they did it in the rain.. unless the Dana Farber "Dome" can simulate rainy conditions...

A little more punctuation would make your posts more readable. You lost me after the only period.

Also, the large font and red text are a bit abrasive to the eye, too. If you really want to stand out, develop the content of your comments, not the color.
Don'tyoutellpeoplehowtotype. :p

I was always skeptical when people said Fred was a member of the local media. I was wrong. Props to those who figured him out.

OMG the sky is falling. This stuff happens every year. You have no idea of the severity of any of these. What evidence do you have that the practice turf had anything to do with any injuries? Do you know that the practice turf is different than the other options?

Why does someone always have to be to blame?

so does anyone know if welker and chander are out with acls or is just knee bumps :eek:

Unfortunately for you troll boy it's neither. Hopefully you will be out of here soon, though.

Awesome thread Fred, great job. You must have been bummed Tavon Wilson didn't get hurt.

so does anyone know if welker and chander are out with acls or is just knee bumps :eek:

Oh wait... already banned... nevermind.

Font Police out.

What evidence do you have that the practice turf had anything to do with any injuries? Do you know that the practice turf is different than the other options?

Why does someone always have to be to blame?

Actually yes; the dome turf is to blame. But don't take it from me--take it from the Patriots. A few days after mini camp the Patriots announced that were replacing the dome turf with Field Turf.

Alas the drones in the press did not catch this nor did they put two and two together.

The Patriots are to blame for not replacing the turf before the injuries not after. :mad:

Awesome thread Fred, great job. You must have been bummed Tavon Wilson didn't get hurt.

Yo Ivan ease off dude. I do not hate Tavon; he was just drafted a little earlier than he should have been. He will probably be OK.

Last edited:
3rd post on the same topic when you're completely clueless as to what actually happened as far as the 'injuries' went.

Interesting trolling attempt, but I'm going to have to fail you for the repetitiveness.

He must keep getting it from Felger. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing