Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mind Boggling Feces

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,114 / 3 / -10

Isn't it something, this blatant "double standard" we have in the American News Media.

Can all of you just imagine what would be going on right now in this country within the Main Stream Left Wing Obama Media if GW Bush was still the President and an American Ambassador and three other Americans were Slaughtered by those filthy fornicating SAVAGES in Libya, then Imagine Bush lying about it, then trying to cover it up with a Silly Little Racist Story about a "you tube video"

The people at MSNBC would all be setting themselves on fire.

The MSM are dirty rotten stinking %$^&*(#$ feces Rat #@!^$#%@ they are Fornicating Partisians.

:bricks:
    Chris Matthews Is A Dumpy Little Drooling Rat

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. IllegalContact

IllegalContact Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,019 / 30 / -34

my concern is that a new cycle of terrorist acts against the US is starting again. I think the dictators form other countries like obama more because during liberal presidencies, terrorist organizations become more emboldened to kill americans. the eruos like it too.

slowly (or not so much), the magnitude of these attacks will increase. it will become evident exactly how symbolic and nothing more killing bin laden was. after all, obama loves to go around talking about it as though he did it himself. which is another stupid move, given that some kook watches him on TV and decides that his group has a new score to settle.

anyway, it appears the 'kick me' has been placed back on the backside of america

3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

I agree but with a slightly different reason. I think this cheap walmart style of warfare with targeted drone strikes is working against us. It emboldens their organizations and makes recruiting easier. I much prefer the old fashioned method of helping governments to get stronger which pushes the terrorists to the side by will of the people. The terrorists were happy having Afghanistan and we should have let them keep it. At least we knew where they were and it was easier to spy on them.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

An aside, but related.. the other day had lunch with some old dudes, one of them was telling me about his son who is in Uganda I believe, he is a Lt.Cdr. in the Navy and his sole purpose of being there is nation building, apparently this is happening all over Africa..

The Army was doing this, but they are stretched too thin so they passed it to the Navy..