PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mincey is a LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDChE

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Seems a lot of people don't think we drafted a LB because they put 'DE' next to his name.

Just a heads up.

And JJD gets it!!!

Try to get it into your little deflated heads...we STOLE this player in the 6th round...THIS will become ANOTHER Brady pick...especially if he works into the rotation this season...and I don't see why not....edge rushing from the elephant position was MADE for a player like Mincey

I think most here "get it", as there was a lot of talk pre-draft on the board about our LBs often being converted DEs from college

But thanks for the heads up anyway

JoeSixPat said:
I think most here "get it", as there was a lot of talk pre-draft on the board about our LBs often being converted DEs from college

But thanks for the heads up anyway

I'm sure 90% of the people understand how he fits in here, but there have been enough posts talking about how we didn't get a LB that I thought it should be mentioned.

JJDChE said:
I'm sure 90% of the people understand how he fits in here, but there have been enough posts talking about how we didn't get a LB that I thought it should be mentioned.

Look at his size, 6-4 250 +. Perfect size for a NE LB but way light for a DL.

Lets just hope he works out better than Banta Cain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back