Welcome to PatsFans.com

Miller Light Ads

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PatsFan24, Dec 20, 2010.

1. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

OK, I don't care for beer ads in general but miller light is the worst. Could they possibly try any harder to degrade males? In each of their ads they have some "loser guy" at the bar who doesn't order a miller light, and the attractive female bartender makes fun of him for his choice in beer, his clothes, wearing dark glasses, ect. They are all like that. Now I know men have been emasculated in ads for years, but it is almost as if miller light is making a point to do it. Do people really see these ads and want to buy miller light instead of another brand of beer? Does making the guy who doesn't drink it look like a freak who can't impress attractive women make people think HEY I DON'T WANNA BE THAT GUY I BETTER DRINK MILLER LIGHT!?!?!? **** miller light.
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I have to agree with you, the add panders to a high school mentality, maybe junior high. ML used to have great commercials in the 70's and 80's taste great vs less filling, those were funny.
  3. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Loved those ads in the 1980s as well as you can see them on Youtube these days now. Despite not drinking beer myself.