Welcome to PatsFans.com

Militant Bully Lesbian Attacks Animal Rescue League

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 18, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I refrained from mentioning the trials and tribulations of Ellen Degenerate herein yesterday, but I must say she is proving to be quite the scumbag bully (to say the least).

By getting on her TV show and playing the part of weak, tearful female she knew exactly what would happen. She wanted her mind numbed followers to pressure and threaten a volunteer animal shelter rescue league into going against their own rules.

I have rescued 3 dogs in my life and every single shelter explained to me in absolutely no uncertain terms that if the adoption did not work out, I was required to return the dog to them. But I guess Ellen thinks she's above the rules. After all, she's famous so why should she honor a contract she signed...?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071018/D8SBB6T81.html

One recording "Inside Edition" played had a male voice saying, "You Nazi, scum-sucking pigs. You're gonna pay dearly for stealing this dog from those little girls."

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Wow, she's a militant Bully Lesbian? Never thought of her that way. Actually, I usually find her pretty funny. But, because she was involved in dogfighting she is..........I mean, because she slaughtered a dog she is........ I mean because she gave a dog away to a good family she should be called out. Yea, what a scumbag.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Ellen Degenerate:
    She is now showing the Arrogance and the Viciousness of the Far Left Wing Liberal Phony Show Biz A$s Holes.

She's a pretty good actress, did you see the bawling show she put on, even the news people were laughing at the f-cking skank.

Why doesn't she go to Frisco and help some of those winos that are sh!tting in the public parks or why doesn't she become involved in Minority's Killing each other with guns on America's streets, why doesn't she go into the Appalachin Mountains and help some of those poor White Mother F-ckers that have to go out and shoot a rabbit for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Why didn't the arrogant b!tch freak bastard just return the dog to the shelter like she was supposed to do, that is what you and I would have to do.
    :bricks:

4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll bet she is a member of PETA, a radical domestic terrorist group.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, she's not a scumbag for violating her contract by giving the dog to her hairdresser instead of returning it to the shelter. She's a scumbag because of how she's using her own little bully pulpit to pressure a non-profit agency into changing their own rules. She knew exactly what would happen when she went on air with her pathetic little sob story. The woman who runs this league has been reduced to a crying, nervous wreck because of all the hatred and death threats she is receiving from Ellen's fans. Which is exactly what Ellen wanted to happen.

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +500 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

I didn't know D.S.S had a bracnch for animals.

7. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Really great point, but I have a question: Who cares about this story? Why is this news?

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

I'll say this, she used very poor judgement in crying on the air with her sob story. Maybe she didn't know what the outcome would be, but she should have. Every cause has an effect, and action has a reaction. Her sobbing about the dog, and pictures, and great family, little girls, etc. resulted in M&M's acting on emotion, and threatening people who were in the right, and simply following the rules ED had agreed too. This is why emotion has to be left out of public issues. ED's scenario was personal, until she went on the air and made it a public matter. Like propping a 12 year old up to push a political policy, by tugging at someone's emotion, this was wrong for her to do. Emotion is a dangerous tool to play with publically. Too many M&M's don't have to ability to control it.