Welcome to PatsFans.com

Milestones to watch for today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Christopher_Price, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Here are a few statistical milestones to watch for today: 1: The number of wins the Patriots need to become just the second team in NFL history to begin a season with 14 consecutive wins, joining the 1972 Miami Dolphins, who finished their regular season 14-0. 1: the number of interceptions Asante Samuel needs to recah 7 [...]

More...
  2. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -0

Hey Chris, was that you I heard on a radio station in Pittsburgh last week? If so, you did a great job.
  3. Christopher_Price

Christopher_Price Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thanks! That was me -- they gave me a chance to push the book with an appearance earlier this year, and they had me back on previewing the Patriots-Steelers, and then breaking it down afterward. Good times -- especially getting a chance to tell them that Smith was woofing at Brady before the game. (They hadn't heard about that yet -- it's always fun breaking some news....)
  4. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 13 / -7

#12 Jersey

I guess Mike "Holier than thou" Dicka didn't catch that part huh?

smith is nothing but a low class sewer sucking weasel......that will have a very short lived NFL career.....one man's opinion
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.