PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Milestones to watch for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here are a few statistical milestones to watch for today: 1: The number of wins the Patriots need to become just the second team in NFL history to begin a season with 14 consecutive wins, joining the 1972 Miami Dolphins, who finished their regular season 14-0. 1: the number of interceptions Asante Samuel needs to recah 7 [...]

More...

Hey Chris, was that you I heard on a radio station in Pittsburgh last week? If so, you did a great job.

Hey Chris, was that you I heard on a radio station in Pittsburgh last week? If so, you did a great job.

Thanks! That was me -- they gave me a chance to push the book with an appearance earlier this year, and they had me back on previewing the Patriots-Steelers, and then breaking it down afterward. Good times -- especially getting a chance to tell them that Smith was woofing at Brady before the game. (They hadn't heard about that yet -- it's always fun breaking some news....)

Thanks! That was me -- they gave me a chance to push the book with an appearance earlier this year, and they had me back on previewing the Patriots-Steelers, and then breaking it down afterward. Good times -- especially getting a chance to tell them that Smith was woofing at Brady before the game. (They hadn't heard about that yet -- it's always fun breaking some news....)

I guess Mike "Holier than thou" ****a didn't catch that part huh?

smith is nothing but a low class sewer sucking weasel......that will have a very short lived NFL career.....one man's opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes