PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miles Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I like Austin a lot. But that's a lot to give up for a guy who had one big year, and I don't think we will or should pay it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. If I were the Cowboys, I'd get a deal signed quickly. Jones has a track record of spending a ton of money, but he's also got a new stadium to pay off.

For the record, I like Austin a lot. But that's a lot to give up for a guy who had one big year, and I don't think we will or should pay it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. If I were the Cowboys, I'd get a deal signed quickly. Jones has a track record of spending a ton of money, but he's also got a new stadium to pay off.

I think Jones would gladly bankrupt himself in order to ensure that the Cowboys are competitive. I'm only half joking of course...

We're more likely to sign Kate Austen, or Stone Cold Steve Austin, than Miles Austin. Jerry isn't letting him go anywhere.

Or more likely a complete bust in the 2nd or 3rd round. BB has become quite proficient at picking the precisely wrong player at this position in the draft. After Givens and Branch it's been one cluster **** after another as far as the draft and WRs go.

PK Sam

Chad Jackson

Bethel Johnson

Tate doesn't look like he's going to buck the trend at this point, but time will tell.

The ultimate irony is that the best WR BB has drafted since 2002 was a friggin QB in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back