Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mikey, Where's our Headline on Jim Webb ?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BelichickFan, Oct 27, 2006.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

The suddenly self righteous liberal freaks can shut up now. Or maybe they like this stuff :

"A naked boy ran happily toward him from a little plot of dirt. The man grabbed his young son in his arms, turned him upside down, and put the boy’s penis in his mouth."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashaw.htm
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +275 / 10 / -26

Aren't these the same books that were praised by John McCain as capturing the essence of war???

This Virginia election, and the dirty stuff on both sides will turn off a lot of voters this time around.. will also probably leave a very bad taste in the mouths of many of them for a long time.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

For the Republican Party, this is a fairly tame report. At least it's rooted in fact (I presume that even Drudge wouldn't issue so bold-faced a lie). Of course, in The Killers, Ronald Reagan played a murderer, but perhaps that's a qualification in the eyes of some. BF, I doubt if there's ever been a book that did a good job describing war without pointing out its cruelty and unfairness. As far as Webb's sexism, I think I need a better source than Drudge.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I'm sure the author was trying to titilate the NAMBLA crowd:rolleyes: It wasn't at all about showing the massive cultural differences between us and Vietnam, and why our complete lack of understanding what made the Vietanmese tick played so big a role in why things went the way they did over there.

Drudge ought to be ashamed of himself for such extreme out of context reporting.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

I wonder if Cute Perky Katie will mention this, awhile back on the Today Show she did almost a half hour on Jenna Bush using a fake ID to buy a beer, while she was telling us about the traitorous horrible sinful Jenna she looked like she was going to start crying, never before in the history of the world had such a terrible event taken place, yes ladies and gentlemen, Jenna Bush used a "fake id" oh sweet Jesus, I can't go on, I'm sorry.

Drudge:
    Wasn't it Drudge who gave us Monica and it all turned out to be true (Dan Rather tried to bury it)
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

So you guys just shrug off the line I quoted ? Wow. Not just underage, homosexual contact but father on son ? You guys are sick. (yes I know it's fiction - it's still replulsive).
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Is she still on ? :D
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

That's just it, its NOT fictional. That father and son were fictional characters; but the act is common to several cultures. Its not about homosexuality, its not about sex at all. In some cultures its an appropriate way of showing normal parental affection. The fact that its twisted (from our perspective) makes it a useful way to differentiate between them and us. It also points out just how hopeless it can be to try and impose our values on other people.
  9. Patters

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Liberal Democrats love that sh!t, the Liberal Democrat Wife Swappers in Hollywood couldn't have thought of a better story themselves, don't be surprised if a movie isn't already in the works.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

These people still take women accused of adultry out into the woods and set them on fire. I don't want my family reading this Penis Kissing Sh!t, if Coulter wrote this the Lefty Media would be crucifying her today.

I am more inclined to go with Drudge than the "Democrat Underground" all the underground did was "spin it".

ABSTRACT: Child rearing practices in the the Telugu-speaking people of India include behaviors of touching and kissing the penis. The meaning of these customs is not erotic or sexual, but if engaged in in America would most likely be misconstrued and the parents suspected of child sexual abuse. This example illustrates the importance of transcultural issues in assessing the meaning of genital gestures and practices.

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume3/j3_4_4.htm
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 5 / -2

That's right, only the Republicans do it. The Dems NEVER misrepresent the facts.

What I find funny about all this stuff is how each side tries to defend itself, while criticizing the other, over stupidity that has nothing to do with the election. Instead of talking about Stem Cell research/cloning concerns/Embryonic Stem cell research, the debate was about Rush Limbaugh & MJ Fox. Instead of discussing what Allen wants to do versus what Webb wants to do, we're talking about what some guy admitted he never heard Allen say, and about some stupid sentence from a book. You sheeple...baaaaaa...need to talk more, and criticize less.
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought about posting the DrudgeReport articles here on patsfan.com, but the stuff contained in Webb's books is so absolutely disgusting and abhorrent that I decided against it.

Funny how the local loony libbies have gotten very quiet about the subject, huh...? It just proves what I've been saying all along: When the Conservatives have a perv in their midst, they kick him out faster than anyone can imagine. When the libbies have a perv of their own, they defend him to their dying day. For example, some moron actually wrote in this very thread "In some cultures its an appropriate way of showing normal parental affection."

Like I said... libbies will defend their own perverts to their dying day...
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Typical liberal response... attack the messenger, and don't put any focus or blame on the pervert writing about disgusting acts of abuse of females, pedophilia, strippers, etc... :rolleyes:

Another liberal traitor defending perverts through and through..!! As long as he has a (D) after his name, he can't be all that bad, right Nemmyboy...?
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

You are disgusting! And people like you should be executed, legally, of course:eek: How could your mind even come up with something like that unless you have pedophile tendencies, I always thought you were a crazy old man, now I know you are a dirty old man on top of that.

I think I will forward this thread to the Phoenix police department. SICK PERVERT!
  16. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Fine, whatever. I don't care what the custon is, that's some sick ****.
  17. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It's sick but it's fiction. Under the Bill of Rights it's okay to print that type of stuff but not act it out, huge difference.
  18. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yep. And it's OK for people to decide not to vote for a guy writing that sh!t. I never said he should go to jail, but this is a lot worse than Rush making fun of someone. Especially as Rush isn't running for anything.
  19. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well it would be a shame for people to not vote for Webb because of a fictional story. He's not one of these Dems who's flip-flopped over the war, he's been against it all along. Bush shill Allen doesn't deserve to be re-elected because of the issues not because of personality or fiction. Webb is happily married BTW and no allegations of sexual misconduct have been alleged against the former Sec. of the Navy.
  20. Patters

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

You know, BF, I don't think you're being honest. It's not as if Webb wrote some sort of sexually sadistic novel. Instead he wrote one that takes place in exotic lands and describes practices that may be as foreign to us as circumcision is to some other people. The honest thing to say is, the Webb stuff is legitimate political fodder in these days of nasty, negative campaigning. That may well be true, but in a more ideal world, Webb should not be criticized at all for what he wrote. What's your favorite novel, and not Harry Potter, either!