Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
On his fumble recovery:

(On his fumble recovery)
I was back there and saw it get stripped. I saw it fall out. It was right by my feet and Tully [Banta-Cain] and another guy were on the ground. I felt myself kick it because I thought he had it. I felt myself kick it and it rolled out. The first instinct was to scoop and score, but I didn’t know who was behind me. I’m all about securing the ball and giving it back to the offense and letting them do their job. It would have been great to have a touchdown and do all that stuff, but what if I would have dropped it. Where would we have been then? I just tried to secure it and do my job.

Someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid! :D

I like seeing undrafted players do well. He's now the Patriots 5th DL after Green and hasn't been a liability.

its players like this and stephen neal that make up for picks like M. Hill (has he done anything?!?!?!) and klecko

Mike Wright was mentally alert today. He definitely gets props for that.

on the other hand when brady nearly got sacked and barely got a flutter of a pass away for about 10 yards no pats lineman dove on the ball. There seems hesitancy to continue playing to the whistle at times for some players. The majority play to the end of the play tho

I really like Wright. He's all effort all the time and has a knack for making smart plays. He is like Klecko in this respect except has the body to play Dline in the NFL. There are several plays this season that exempify this. The game with two ST plays and I think this was his second fumble recovery this year.

He is our atypical blue collar guy, who we find in late rounds of the draft, great work ethic and good knowledge of what is expected of him. Because of his experience here, he will get a big payday someday...hopefully here.

Chris Berman really did his homework for ESPN's "the blitz" - he called Mike Wright a rookie. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes