PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Vrabel should shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder, all these new posters, are they really Pats fans or just playing a game to incite us. Interesting !

It's all been said already. I couldn't care less about what Vrabes said. He says everything he needs to on the football field.

Last edited:
ng there with the support of the pissant masses who are brain dead.
You have to wonder, all these new posters, are they really Pats fans or just playing a game to incite us. Interesting !

You do have to wonder.

I have to wonder if you would know a 47 year long Pats fan if you tripped over one.

Koolaid is not actually a healthy drink. Somebody here is going to wake up to that fact some day. Get off the sauce and wake the hell up.

You do have to wonder.

I have to wonder if you would know a 47 year long Pats fan if you tripped over one.

Koolaid is not actually a healthy drink. Somebody here is going to wake up to that fact some day. Get off the sauce and wake the hell up.

No, but with a splash or three of vodka is downright refreshing on a hot day ;)

It's all been said already. I couldn't care less about what Vrabes said. He says everything he needs to on the football field.

Oh, you will ***** and moan about one comment that Ocho Cinco makes, or Freddy Mitchell makes (as a joke) but if Vrabes says it, then it must be OK?

That's logical. That's as logical as a religious zeal. You have the disease.

And don't lecture me about how Mike plays hard. I have eyes. And I didn't say I didn't like him. I said "shut up" because that is the Patriots way, and you people are 180 degrees opposite.

I have a feeling you qualify for both ugly and stupid. 2 strikes.

I guess that's a compliment given the fact that I am not on the sauce called Koolaid. This is like an alcoholic calling a sober guy stupid for seeing the world "so weird".

Do I have to remind you that Mike broke the rule, and that I didn't make that rule? Are you that blinded by your sauce that you can't see that?

Wake up. You are close to being a cultist, not a fan.

Try less sugar on your LSD flakes at breakfast time

That combination sounds less lethal than the sauce (Koolaid) that you're on.

The reality is that Mike Vrabel broke the rule.

The other reality is that you can't see that simple fact because you are as blind as a drunken bum staggering around on the street at 3:00AM.

You do have to wonder.

First of all, the post wasn't directed at you, it was a thought I had when I noticed you've been a member for 3 months.
I stated a fact, a fact you should know if you were following this forum. You've been a member here for what 3 months and we've had lots of new posters, lots are fans of other teams, some defending their teams, most trashing the Pats.
Second, I could care how long you've been a fan, you've been a Pats fan for 47 years, so what ?? I never understood why that's supposed to mean something ?? You've got 10 years on me, big deal. !
I don't mind a having different perspectives and thoughts, but I'd perfer you keep it civil. As far as drinking the Koolade, it's my right to do and think what I please thank you. If that was your response to my comment about the new posters, then your pretty insecure, because I didn't quote you or use your name. I just used that thread to post a fact.

We can agree to disagree, end of discussion

That combination sounds less lethal than the sauce (Koolaid) that you're on.

The reality is that Mike Vrabel broke the rule.

The other reality is that you can't see that simple fact because you are as blind as a drunken bum staggering around on the street at 3:00AM.

THERE IS NO RULE

You do have to wonder.

Ah so there it is. You ARE a grumpy old man.

Oh, you will ***** and moan about one comment that Ocho Cinco makes, or Freddy Mitchell makes (as a joke) but if Vrabes says it, then it must be OK?

And don't lecture me about how Mike plays hard. I have eyes. And I didn't say I didn't like him. I said "shut up" because that is the Patriots way, and you people are 180 degrees opposite.

Vrabel didn't say what you quoted him as saying. He never said teh coach was "washed up". He said he was "old" and "retired". He's what, about 80? That's old. And yes, he's retired.

He said the team didn't need "old, retired coaches or old washed up players to motivate" them.

So get it right. Swine.

sounds like your about the same age As Don,and by the way all Vrabel has done this year has been a pro bowl caliber player nuff said on that,Oh yea I almost forgot
Last year when we went to Indy for the AFC champ Game We ate at Shula's Steakhouse dropped about 4 bills on dinner for 4 I'll tell ya what ..he will never see me drop another dime in one after that comment ,and to think I used to like the guy,DUH

Jiminy Christmas, Front, don't gotta jump all ugly and such! I don't think I've b!tched about 85 or Freddy, although I might have. All those Koolaid and Vodkas wreak havoc on the brain cells. I don't think Chad or Freddy have had their professionalism and play questioned to the extent Vrabel (and the Pats) have this past season. I do agree it is out of character, but he is human and if poked enough he might respond as one. If as a player you're questioned about Shula's comments often enough, you might sway from the model answer.

I do think it's different though, Vrabes doesn't make a habit of making himself the story. He was presented with a question and responded out of emotion.

C'mon, try it. All of the cool guys are drinking it. It won't hurt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes